Chapter 12

Issei slowly opened his eyes to see he was inside his room, groaning he got up and felt a sharp pain in his side as his door opened and Zest walked in and saw Issei awake and walked over to him.

"Lay down, your body is still healing from the dragons rage transformation". Zest told Issei pushing him back onto the bed.

"How long have I been unconscious"? Issei asked the demon who started to heal him again.

"Almost a full week". Zest told Issei who's eyes went wide as Rias and the rest of the ORC walked in along with Xenovia now with them as they all walked over to Issei.

"Glad to see your awake man". Kiba told Issei who chuckled.

"Seems like I have been out for a long time". Issei told everyone and Tiamat walked in sooner after and smiled.

"Well we are all just glad that your awake and safe now, you really scared us all in that fight". Tiamat told Issei who remember what happened only in bits and pieces.

"I don't remember much of what happened only bits and pieces". Issei told everyone as he rubbed his head. "Hopefully I didn't cause you guys to much trouble". Issei said and Rias just sat on the bed next to him and smiled.

"You just worry about healing up and getting yourself back on your feet. We are all ok thanks to you defeating kokabiel". Rias told him and he smiled a little.

"Issei you need to be careful with the upcoming days". Ddraig spoke up from a green gem on Issei hand.

"Why, is something gonna happen"? Issei asked the red dragon emperor who sighed.

"The white dragon emperor showed up after you fell unconscious. I fear the battle between you and him is on the horizon. Judging by his point of view he is no match for you at your best. But your still weak from the dragons rages transformation". Ddraig told Issei and everyone heard the situation.

"Whoever he is, I will be ready to face him whenever that time may come". Issei told the dragon who vanished from his hand.

"Also I just got word from my brother that the summit between the 3 factions will happen at the school in 2 days". Rias told everyone as they where shocked to hear this.

"Must be there way of doing this summit in a neutral atmosphere". Zest told everyone and they all nodded in agreement.

"I am assuming the white dragon emperor will be there"? Issei asked and Zest nodded her head.

"Yes he most likely will, but we won't let anything happen to you". Tiamat spoke up and everyone nodded.

"Ddraig I need to ask you a question". Issei called the dragon forth again.

"What is on your mind"? Ddraig asked Issei who thought for a second.

"What is the juggernaut drive"? Silence fell in the room, Rias and the others saw Zest and Tiamat grow a uneasy look to there face at the mention of the deadly transformation.

"Issei how you do know that name"? Zest asked him worried and Issei spoke up.

"Right before the dragons rage activated, I heard a ton of voices talking to me about unleashing the red dragon of domination, they said I will soon awaken the juggernaut drive". Issei explained to everyone witch now really had the 2 worried.

"Issei, that is not a transformation to speak lightly on. That transformation temporarily removes the seal on me inside the sacred gear. It will give you a power that surpasses god himself but at the cost of your sanity and life". Ddraig explained the technique to everyone.

"That would be a unbelievable amount of power". Rias said speaking up.

"At the cost of Issei's sanity and life". Akeno spoke up next as everyone now looked worried.

"It's a forbidden technique Issei, you have to know the chant of the dragon of domination to undergo the transformation". Ddraig spoke up again to Issei. "It's something that only when your rage and hunger for vengeance surpasses your maximum limit of restraint". Ddraig told Issei and everyone.

"How about we let Issei get some more rest for now". Tiamat said to everyone and they all nodded and walked out and went downstairs to the living room.

"To think Issei has a ability to unlock that kind of
Power". Rias said and everyone nodded there head.

"What happens if the white dragon try's to draw out the juggernaut drive"? Akeno asked Zest and Tiamat.

"Hopefully it dose not come to that, but if it dose we can only pray and hope Issei can fight back against those negative emotions, or else we will all die if he activates it. The 3 faction leaders would not be able to stop him and I don't think the white dragon emperor's own juggernaut drive will". Tiamat said to everyone as they where even more shocked to hear this.

"Issei is strong though, he would never fall that low for power. He already is super super strong so he dose not need that kind of power". Koneko spoke up and everyone agreed.

"Issei is strong both physically and mentally, there's a reason why he is on his way to becoming the most powerful dragon emperor of all time". Zest explained to everyone. "Now it's only a matter of time before the battle between him and the white dragon starts". Zest told everyone as they had 48 hour till this deadly battle would most likely happen somehow.

Bammm new chapter like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTT