Chapter 22

Inside with the leaders

"Has anyone seen Issei". Asia asked the group looking around.

"Also where is president"? Xenovia asked looking around.

"Oh good work Barkiel". Azazel spoke up as Akeno look to the top area and saw her father and looked away. "Its been a while old man from the northern countryside". Azazel told a old man with a long white beard and a eye patch. He was with A beautiful woman with silver hair and blue eyes in a silver suit.

"Good to see you as well bratty Fallen angel". Odin told Azazel ask Sirzechs and the other devil kings walk up to him.

"Its been a long time, Lord Odin, God of the North". Sirzechs told the all father.

"Sirzech's, I came in respond to your invitation". Odin told the devil king. Serafall walked up to Odin and bowed.

"Welcome Lord Odin". The devil king told the god.

"That's a really serious outfit, Its a party you should be dressed how you please". Odin told Serafall who smiled.

"Alright then, Magic girl spell". Serafall was covered in her magical girl outfit.

"What's this"? Odin asked Serafall who smiled.

"This is my magical girl outfit". She explained to Odin who smirked.

"Not bad". Odin told her rubbing his beard.

"Lord Odin, please remember your position. you are representing all of Valhalla". The woman who came with Odin spoke to him.

"Gees, yours always so serious. That's why you cant get a boyfriend yourself". Odin told her as she teared up.

"I am just not a pretty Valhalla". The woman spoke up saddened by the all fathers comment. "My age matches the years I have been alone". All the devil looked up to her with weird faces.

"She is a talented young lady, but to serious, witch is why she can't get a boyfriend". Odin explained to the group as she cried.

"I am sorry for making you wait". Everyone looked and saw Michel. "I am glad to see you healthy and well Lord Odin". The angle told the god with a warm smile. Irina came from behind the angel.

"Irina". The group called her name as she looked and smiled at them.

"Did she come as assistance to Michel?" Xenovia asked the group.

"Its crazy to meet at a place like this". Asia said to the group happy to see a friend.

"Devil, Gods Fallen angles, we reflect on the past and come together". Sirzechs spoke up to the group of people in the room. "There are those though, who wish to see out war again". Sirzechs continued to speak as everyone listened. "This new alliance with the Norse gods is a hearing gift to the world as we seek peace. Lord Odin if you have no issues please sign the pack". Odin listened to the devil king and walked about to put his hand on the pack.

"I object". A voice boomed over the room as Odin looked up as everyone saw a Norse magical circle open.

"So you chose to come after all". Odin spoke as a man in a white suit with blue hair came from the circle.

"I am the Norse god, Loki". The god spoke up to the group.

"What a rare guest to have". Azazel spoke up smirking as he watched the God.

"Lord Loki, as you are a Norse god you do not have the right to affect this pack". Michel told the god who growled.

"To see my father sign a pack with other mythology's truly hurts me". Loki told the group as the woman with Odin was about to speak up but he brought his staff up stopping her.