Chapter 43

"How long will you be away from home Issei?" This question came from Rias as everyone stood outside his house as he stood next to his father and mother.

"I will be gone while you prepare Akeno Kiba and Koneko for the middle class test. I have to be ready cause when I come back I will be facing off against Sirzechs again, but this time he will use 100% of his true power, when we fought a year ago he was using 60% of his true power." Issei told his mate who nodded.

"I will bring Issei back stronger then ever, he will be ready for anything that comes his way." Great red told Rias. "You guys can always do a link up and talk to each other." Great red explained to Rias. "Issei's potential surpasses my own. He has the potential to become the strongest dragon ever."

"We all belive in you Issei." Asia said out loud and everyone agreed.

"Yea man we will be waiting for you to come home." Kiba told Issei as he fist bumped him.

"Keep your head up kid, remember to never stop striving to grow." Azazel told the dragon who smirked.

"Trust me when I come back I am gonna mop the floor with you, cause I want a fight with you as well." Issei told Azazel who smirked.

"It's time Issei." Great red told his son as he walked up to Rias and gave her a kiss with the other girls.

"I love you all, stay strong and be safe." Issei told them as they all waved at him as he and his parents teleported away.

"Alright everyone let's continue to work hard and push are selfs for Issei and for are own growth." Rias told her peerage as everyone cheered loudly.

In the dimensional gap

Issei appeared inside with his mother and father as he was stunned by the dimension's layout

"Holy crap this place is huge." Issei said stunned to see the place his mother and father live.

"This Issei was where you where born, this is the place that will help you grow." Great red told his son who nodded. "Now to start your training I need to test your power level." Great red told his son who looked back him. "A battle between me and you, don't hold back and use everything to your advantage." Great red saw his son smirk as he cracked his knuckle and neck. The area around them tuned into a mountain range.

"You got it dad, I am bringing everything I have." Issei and great red locked eyes as Ophis watched her husband and son disappear and reappeared with there fist clashed as the two went into into hand to hand combat.

Great red quickly took the upper hand and sent a brutal combo then kicked his son side sending him flying back

"BALANCE BRAKE." Issei roared as he was quickly coated in his armor.

"Welsh dragon: Balance breaker." Ddraig roared as Issei's red aura coated his body as he shot at his father who dashed at his son as he tried to punch Issei but he ducked under the blow and kicked his fathers side then punched him in the face then slammed his fathers head onto his shoulder.

"Welsh dragon: Iron fist." Issei roared as his fist was coated in his dragon flames as his father was sent flying back slamming into one of the mountains.

"Issei remember to stay sharp, this is the Apocalypse dragon you are facing." Ddraig told his host who nodded his head as his father shot from the range in a red blur as he slammed his knee into his sons chest braking his armor but he slammed his head into his dads as he kicked his chest but his father grabbed his leg and threw him to the ground then picked him up and punched his side sending him flying back into a wall.

"Come on Issei, this can't be all you got." Great red told his son who growled as his armor disappeared.

"Rise from the depths of hell and fight. The heavenly dragon sleeping inside me it's time to rise up too reach new heights. The heavenly dragon that shall become the heavenly dragon god. Unleash your mighty roar and destroy all who challenge the principle of domination"! Issei roared as he punched his fist into the sky as his dragon tattoo glowed a dark red and black.

"WELSH DRAGON KING'S MODE". Ddraig roared out from the dragon tattoo as Issei shot forward at blind speeds and sent a powerful combo of punches on his father who took them all then sent his own as his son was sent flying back but he shot up at his father and drove him into a wall as he kneed his sons gut then pushed him away.

"Welsh dragon: exploding Flamed dragon." Issei roared as a huge dragon made of flames shot at his father who smirked as his eyes glowed as he  charged his own breath attack with instantly overpowered his son as he was engulfed in the attack sending Issei flying back injured and weak.

"D-Damnit. Not even 5 minutes and I already feel this weak." Issei said as his father watched him slowly make it to his feet as he jumped to punch his father who caught his sons punch and kneed his gut then kicked his inner leg then uppercutted Issei as he was sent flying back as he slammed down onto the ground defeated.

"That's enough, I have seen what I needed to see Isssei." Great red told his son as he walked over and healed him wounds. "You're powerful but we need to work on your moves and your awareness. You pushed me to use 25% of my strength. Thats not an easy task." Issei sat up groaning in pain.

"Your father is right Issei, you need to be much sharper with the attacks you use and your awareness needs work for a dragon." Ophis told her son as he got to his feet. "We will be here for about a month. That would be a week in the real world." Ophis watched her son sigh and nod his head.

"I wasn't even able to last 5 minutes." Issei said angry at his display of power.

"Issei I am the Apocalypse Dragon, 99% of the population would be creaming if they made me use 1% of my strength. You're young and that's ok you will grow as time goes on." Issei took a deep breath and listened to his father's words.

"Let's mace some food and then you get some rest." Ophis said to the two as they nodded their heads and walked away.

Later that night

"So you lasted 5 minutes fighting your father?" Issei was currently laying in the mountain range with Rias sitting next to him. "That's a huge accomplishment Issei, most people can't lose 10 seconds."

"It's still frustrating, after everything I have done every fight only 5 minutes 6 if I am lucky? I can't stay this weak I need to get stronger and I need to do it now." Issei told her as she just looked up into the beautiful night sky.

"You will in time Issei, I know you will. We all know that even you." Rias told her mate as he put his head on her lap as she rubbed his messy crimson red hair.

"I just don't want something to happen again where I am to weak to save you guys, with Riser, Loki, Atlas, Coco, anyone else who is seeking to harm the people I love." Rias listened to Issei as he looked into the sky himself opening his eyes.

"Then I ask you this, what are you gonna do about it? You gonna stay mad at your current situation or will you use it as motivation to grow stronger?" Rias asked Issei who looked up to her.

"Motivation, whatever it takes I will grow stronger I will beat Sirzechs then one day I will beat my father and claim to title as the Welsh Dragon God Emperor. I am coming for my title and nothing will stand in my way.....nothing."

Bammmm chapter 43 done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTT