Chapter 14

"What exactly are we all doing here Rias"? Issei asked as they stood in front of the school pool that had no water and was dirty.

"Sona has asked us to deal with it while she works on the report for the battle 2 days ago". Rias told everyone as they sighed. This was gonna be boring.

Time skip

"Man this crap is taking forever". Issei said as he and the others cleaned the pool. "I should have just said I was still to tired, this crap is wacky". Issei told himself.

"Alright now that it's all cleaned let's go change and enjoy the day". Rias said as everyone went and got into there swimming suits as Akeno used her magic to fill the clean pool with water. "Ok everyone swim till your hearts content". Rias told the group. "Issei, what do you think of my swimsuit"? Rias asked Issei who walked out in his red swim trucks.

"It looks amazing on you Rias". Issei told her smiling.

"Oh my Rias, your really trying to impress Issei". Rias saw Akeno walk over to them. "Do you like my swimsuit Issei"? Akeno asked spinning and Issei smiled back again.

"You also look amazing same to you Asia and Koneko". Issei said as the 2 girls walked out and over to the others.

"Issei could you do me a favor and help Koneko with her swimming"? Rias asked the red dragon who nodded his head.

"There you go, one and two one and two on and two". Issei said as he was walking in the pool holding Koneko's hands helping her.

"Sorry for making you help me". Koneko told Issei who waved it off.

"It's not a issue at all, I am glad I can help you guys out". Issei said as they came to the end of the pool. "Besides I gotta look out for me underclass". Issei said as he and Koneko got out of the pool and Issei saw Rias and Akeno dive into the water. "Oh lord". Issei watched the 2 go head to head.

"I won't let you beat me Akeno". Rias said to herself as the quickly swam to the end and pushed off the wall.

"Even if we are best friends your still a rival to me". Akeno said as Issei looked over and saw Asia.

"Asia would you like some help"? Issei asked the young devil who nodded her head. Asia got into the open lane and started to work with Issei.

"Your pretty good, one and two one and two on and two". Asia was happy Issei was helping her learn how to swim.

Time skip

Everyone was now tanning in the sun while Issei laid in a chair with his arms behind his head.

"The battle is closing in on us". Issei told Ddraig as his hand had the gem appear.

"Yes Issei, but I believe you will be more then capable of beating the white one". Ddraig told his host "Remember what you have already accomplished over the last decade and a half". Ddraig told his host with pride.

"Your right, thanks Ddraig". Issei told the dragon as he huffed at him.

"Issei, could you please help put some lotion on my back". Rias asked Issei who nodded his head.

"Yea sure no problem". Issei walked over and grabbed some lotion on his hands then rubbed her back and sides and lower back nicely.

"Are you enjoying yourself Issei"? Rias asked the heavenly dragon.

"Yea, it's nice to be out and a part of a group mainly with you and Akeno, sense we kinda grew up together. Also helping the others makes me feel good". Issei told the Gremory who listened.