Chapter 47

"Where am I?" Issei was currently asleep as he looked around and saw the underworld in complete destruction as he saw hundreds of people fighting and rushing to the battle field as Issei tried to summon his armor but couldn't. "Damnit." Issei took off as he came over the mountain range he was horrified to see the 3 Faction leader's fighting a enormous creature bigger then his dragon form with 3 heads destroying the underworld as he saw his parents wounded. "MOM?" Issei ran to her and tied to touch her but couldn't. 

"This is your fate Issei Red, you will fail everyone." Issei heard a dark voice as he saw the huge creature now looking right at him. "It is your destiny to lose to me, just as it is your parents destiny to die on this night." The creature fired a breath attack completely engulfing everyone.

"AHHHHHHHHH." Issei exploded up in his bed screaming as he was sweating as Rias was instantly awoke from the screaming.

"Issei! What's wrong, what is it?" Rias asked as she saw him sweating hard looking around confused and scared.

"W-what?" Issei asked looking around as he saw Rias looking at him worried.

"Issei what happened?" Rias asked cupping his face.

"I-I had a nightmare." Issei told Rias as they calmed down a little. "The underworld, it was in complete destruction the 3 faction where fighting some creature....they all....." Issei couldn't remember the rest of the memory.

"Issei?" Ddraig called from the green gem on his hand.

"Ddraig, did you see what I saw?" Issei asked the dragon quickly.

"No something was preventing me from making contact with you. Someone powerful must have put a blocker on are subconscious." Ddraig informed his host who got up and signed.

"It was just a dream Issei we are all here." Rias reminded Issei as he nodded his head. Issei turned his head and Rias noticed something on his neck. "Issei there's something on the wall." Rias told him as he looked and saw a huge marking with 3 , marks.

"What the hell is this?" Issei asked himself as he looked back to Rias.

"I need answers and I need them now." Issei said as he got up.

"Where are you going?" Rias asked her lover.

"To heaven, I need to speak to someone." Issei told them all. "I will be back later tonight, I love you." Issei told her as he teleported away.

Heaven

Issei appeared outside of the gates of heaven as he walked up the guards.

"Halt what is your business?" The men asked Issei who stopped.

"I am Issei Red, I wish to speak to Lord Michael." The name made the men's eyes widened as they moved and the gates opened.

"Please come in Lord Issei." The men said as he walked with them through the beautiful golden city as he walked to a tower as he walked in he sensed Michels aura but another holy aura of a female. "Lord Michael, Lady Gabriela. Issei Red wishes to speak to you." The guard said as Issei saw the two angles turn around.

"Ahh Issei, please leave us." The guards bowed and left as Michael walked up to him. "What can I do for the Dragon Hero?" Michael asked the dragon god. "Oh my apologies, this is my sister Gabriela." Michel introduced the woman.