Chapter 18

Right now everyone was in the ORC talking to each other seeing how summer brake was around the corner they wanted to do something fun.

"Do you guys have any ideas on what to do"? Issei asked the group and Rias was the one who spoke up.

"We will be taking a trip to the underworld, there will be a gathering with the 3 factions and Asgard. Lord Odin". Rias explained to everyone as they where all excited to hear this.

"Where going to the underworld. That's cool I would not mind seeing it". Xenovia told the group and they all agreed.

"Yes it's a amazing and beautiful place, I have to go home as a check in and again the gathering will have all the high class devils there". Rias explained to everyone the situation.

"Yes and I will be coming with you guys". Everyone looked over to Rias's seat and Azazel was in it.

"Azazel, when did you get here"? Rias asked shocked.

"Man if you guys didn't notice me you need a lot of training". Azazel told them smirking. "I am coming as the leader of the fallen angles I need to be there to sign off the treaty with the Norse gods". Azazel explained to the group. "Now let's get ready". Everyone got there things together and where ready to go.

Magical train

"Wow this is awesome we are taking a train to the underworld". Asia said as Issei and Xenovia's agreed.

"Yes this is a royal train so those of high ranking use this train to go from the underworld and earth". Rias explained to the group of new devils who looked out the window.

"I see your settled in Rias". Rias looked over and saw Sona and Saji walk into the main cabin.

"Sona it's good to see you again". Rias welcomed her best friend who smiled at her.

"Are you ready for the rating games coming up"? Sona asked and Rias nodded.

"Yes I am, I hope that we meet in the rankings and may the best group win". Rias told Sona who smiled.

"Yo Issei good to see you man". Saji walked over to Issei who smiled at him.

"Hey man it's been a while how you holding up"? Issei asked the dragon king.

"Ah nothing much just training and student council business". Saji told Issei who made a lame face.

"Sounds like a drag honestly, I could never do that crap". Issei told Saji who chuckled.

"Well I gotta do what I gotta do". Saji told Issei as Sona walked over.

"It's was a pleasure to see you guys again". Sona told Rias and everyone as she and Saji left the main cabin.

"It looks like we are approaching". Issei said as Akeno looked out from in front of Issei.

"That's all Gremory territory"? Asia asked showed to see how much land it was.

"Yes this all belongs to the Gremory clan. The size in of itself is always amazing". Kiba told Asia as Xenovia looked shocked to see it. Azazel walked in with Rias.

"Something may have happened due to the harsh stop I will take a look". Azazel said waking out as out of no where the hole outside changed and the train vanished and everyone fell.

Mountain valley

Everyone crashed down into a mountain valley confused as to what happened.

"What the hell was that"? Issei asked as he got up and so did everyone else.

"Do you see president"? Asia asked scared.

"No I don't see her anywhere". Koneko said as the ground started to shake.