CHAPTER 1

Yn POV

RING RING RING

arrghhh....this alarm clock is again ruining my precious sleep. But wait, today is....oh no, today is my first day of new school. I really don't want to go but I have to. I lazily extended my hand to shut the clock down. Then I suffered to get up from the bed because my bed was calling me to continue what this freaking alarm clock stopped. After I got up I went to bathroom to do my morning routine.

While I do my morning routine I will tell you what is currently happening in my life. Soo....last week my mom re married and now I have a step father and for my own surprise I have seven step brothers. People would say it's amazing but for me it is not. I had a brother in past but he died in an car accident. I still didn't get over it because I blame myself for their death.

Ok, so I am now done with my morning routine and I am going to change.

(ignore the bag)

I wore this, took my bag and went downstairs. I left my bag in the living room and went to dinning room. As I entered I saw everyone already sitting there.

mom/dad:"Good morning Yn."

Mom and Mr Kim greeted me but my so called step brothers didn't even bothered to look at me. I still didn't accept them because I have trust issues. I smiled and bowed to mom and Mr Kim and sat on my place between mom and Jin. We were eating peacefully when Mr Kim cleared his throat and everyone looked at him. He took mom's hand and said.

Mr Kim:"We have something to say"

mom:" We are going on a honeymoon tomorrow morning."

I choked on my food and started coughing badly. Mom gave me a glass of water and I gulp it in one go.

mom:"Dear are you alright?"

I just nodded still coughing a little.

Jin:" For how long are you going to stay wherever you are going?"

Jin asked as everyone now looked at mom and Mr Kim.

Mr Kim:" For one month or so. We are going to relax ourselves and you guys can also spend some time together to get to know each other more."

They all just nodded as a response.

mom:" And one more thing, Yn dear, I know how curious you will be as you enter your new school today and I also know that you really wanna meet your new best friend here but please can you today skip your best friend and come home early. I got a surprise for you."

I looked at her and nodded. I wonder what is this surprise.

<TIME SKIP>
AT SCHOOL CAFETERIA

(your author is lazy)

I am already tired of introducing myself to every teacher on every class. It's finally break so I am currently sitting in cafeteria all alone and eating. I got to know where is my best friend a.k.a library and I can't wait to go and explore it. But today is not that day, today I have to go home early because of some surprise of my mom. Now I am really curious.

I was deep in my thoughts when I heard bell rang indicating that the break is over. This is impossible. I always liked school and studying but today is the worst day of school ever

<TIME SKIP>
AT HOME

My step brothers went in before me and stand in the hall where my mom was standing. Weird. As I entered I felt something different. That smell is so familiar. I closed my eyes and sniffed the air then I realised... I quickly opened my eyes wide and looked at my already smiling mom. I looked at her with 'is it real. Is he for real.' look and of course she understood what I meant by that look and nodded while saying.

mom:"Yes. He is here. Actually upstairs in your room."

After hearing her I smiled widely and ran upstairs as fast as I could. While running I tripped and fell in the middle of the stairs.

mom:"Yn!! Are yo..."

I didn't let her finish as I again ran to my room and harshly opened the door and saw the scene that can always make me smile.

BTS POV

We entered in our mansion leaving our so called step sister behind. As we entered we were greeted by mom.Yes we accept her as our mom but we can't accept Yn as our sister. She was standing in the middle of the hallway. She seemed like she was waiting for someone important. Then it hitted us. She said she have a surprise for Yn. As we were curious we stayed in hallway to see what will happend.

Then Yn entered. She frowned a little when she entered. Then she closed her eyes and sniffed the air. As she sniffed the air she immediately opened her eyes widely and looked at mom.

Mom who was smiling all the time looked at Yn and then nodded while saying

mom:"Yes. He is here. Actually upstairs in your room."

She said and in seconds Yn dashed to stairs and ran up stairs. Who is 'he' that mom is talking about. We were deeply thinking when we heard a thud. We turned around only to see Yn laying in the middle of stairs probably tripped or something. Mom rushed to her while saying.

mom:"Yn!! Are yo..."

But she was cut off by Yn running upstairs again. Mom sighed shaking her head side to side as she turned to us. Then Jin hyung spoke.

Jin:"Mom, who is 'he' that you are talking about"

_____________________________________________

Hello everyone!
Did you enjoy the chapter?
What do you think who is 'he' that Mrs Kim talked about? If you have any idea write in comments