CHAPTER 27

An Pov

Heseo:".......and that...would be it. I am really sorry."

He said looking down. While Kim family was sitting there, in their living room, with Heseo before he heads to the police station. He was crying silently there, telling the whole truth to Mrs Kim. She cried as well. Her husband trying to calm her down while her all children sitting their looking at the sad scene in front of them. They had sad looks in their faces, even the youngest, little girl who was sad because of the situation but confused at the same time to why would Heseo come and all of a sudden confess everything while being wrapped in bandages allover his body and that too without her horrible grandmother. Of course, Yn knew that, that woman would never do anything similar to this but still, why would Heseo do this? All of a sudden? I mean, the girl was pretty intelligent, she did figure out that Heseo was controlled by his so called mother but what she didn't get is that why would he suddenly disobey her. But she shrugged it, thinking tht she maybe gave up on torturing people. After a long crying session Namjoon and Jimin went to the police station with Heseo.

Other brothers decided to spend some time with their sister while their parents were out, mostly for their mother to calm down and think about everything tht happened. They were in the garden, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin sitting and enjoying their coffees while, with smiley faces, looking at their maknaes playing around. Taehyung, Jungkook and YN were jumping around and playing with Blaze. They were trowing a ball around and he would catch it. What they didn't know was that the two missing brothers were back home and we're making their way in the garden.

Jimin Pov

We came back from police station and when we entered the mansion it was surprisingly quiet. We asked the maid where are others and she told us they ar in the garden. After telling them to prepare us both a cup of coffee  we made our way to the garden. As I stepped in the fresh air and the smell of many kinds of flowers hit me. I close my eyes while walking a bit slower to take in all of it. Then suddenly I heard a shout.

Taehyung:"watch out!!!"

I didn't even get a chance to open my eyes when I felt a stinging pain in my left eye. I groaned, lowering my head and holding onto my eye. It hurts so freaking much.

Namjoon:"Bring some ice!!"

I heard hyung call out, probably to the maid. He lead me to where the couches were and I sit there. Soon a maid came with the ice pack. I put it on my bruised eye and groan feeling the coldness suddenly touching the bruise. Once I was good enough to at least open the other eye, I look up ,  glaring at both younger boy's standing in front of me . They looked down the second I  get my eyes on them.

Jimin:"you dumbasses ! Be more careful next time!"

I said with a little rised tone. I was really annoyed at this point. But then, they didn't argue back, or even said anything, just nod. That is unlike both of them, especially Jungkook, he would usually fire back immediately, defending himself even when he is to blame. I shrugged tht and look around searching for a certain person. When I didn't spot her I asked.

Jimin:"where is Yn?"

But as soon as I asked there were some noises from behind Tae and Kook and then I saw her run into the house.

Jimin:"what happens to her? Is she crying? Did you do something to her also?"

I asked.

Jungkook:"no, hyung. We...we did no...nothing."

I look at him suspiciously.

Jimin:"why are you stuttering then?"

They both looked a bit panicked. I then hear Yoongi hyung sigh.

Yoongi:"Jimin, they didn't do anything to her.......nor you. She was the one to trow the ball and it accidentally hit you. They were covering her up so you won't get mad at her. And she probably was crying right now because she felt guilty for both, hurting you and getting them be on your bad side when they are innocent. I should go and check on her."

He said. I was kinda shocked. Then I stopped him.

Jimin:"wait, hyung. Can I go and see her. "

I asked while standing up. He look at me and nod while returning to his seat. I sigh, putting the ice pack on the coffee table and went in the house. Once I was in front of her door I sigh before softly knocking on the door.

Jimin:"Yniee, it's me, Jimin oppa. May I come in?"

I asked and waited for sometime if she will open the door. I heard some shuffling from the other side of the door but no one opened it.

Jimin:"I am coming in, ok?"

I said while twisting the door knob. I peek inside and se her laying in bed, facing her back toward the door. Slowly, I went to her and sit in the bed beside her. I caress her hair softly while looking at her closed, red eyes. Did I scare you that much? Tho I knew that she isn't really sleeping, so I started to talk while still brushing her hair with my fingers.

Jimin;"you know, Pumpkin, I had really stressful day. We had to deal with something important at work, and then thing with mom and her so called brother, and then again I had to go with hyung to the police station with him. It was really tiring. My head was pounding. But I didn't want to go and rest. I was desperately waiting for the moment where I will come home and play with you around. I knew that with that I will feel much better. But then there came that ball incident, and the headache I had didn't help at all so I got really annoyed and a bit angry. Those two idiots were usually the ones that like to prank me around so I thought it was them. I realized it weren't them the moment they didn't make a big argument about me scolding them. It was suspicious. And then hyung told me you threw the ball while playing with Blaze. I didn't mean to scare you ok? I m sorry. I hope you forgive me. You know that I don't like seeing you cry. But, I see that you are tired now, I will leave. Take rest."

I finished and kiss the side of her head. As I was about to get up and head out, a grip on my wrist stop me. I look down to see Yn holding my wrist with her tiny hands and looking at me with those teary, guilty eyes. She them pull me back down to sit and hug me. I was shocked at the sudden action but still hugged her back, burring my face in  her hair. That sweet scent of hers always make me wonder what is she putting in her hair to smell this sweet. She then pull out and look at me, that guilty look on her face broke my heart. I brush the hair strands off her face and hold her cheeks with my both hands

Jimin:"it's ok. Don't look at me with that guilty eyes it really is ok. I m fine."

I said with a smile. She reach her hand to my face and was about to touch my bruised eye but pulled her hand down immediately. I sighed looking at her and then an idea popped on my mind.

Jimin:"come on, dress up. We are going out "

She look at me with confused look. I chuckle

Jimin:"we will go and get some ice cream for all of us and then we will just relax out there with others. Hm? What do you think?"

I ask. Her eyes lit up and I swear I saw sparkles in her eyes. She looked so excited and happy ad that made me happy too. She nod harshly and then jump out of the bed. I just chuckle looking at her and then I went out so she can get ready. After sometime she came out in a cute baby pink dress that came till her knees. I smiled looking at her and then I hold her hand and we head out.

______________________________________

Hello everyone.
Here I come with another chapter.
Honestly, I think I could do better.
But never mind, I want to know what you think  about it.
Comment down and vote.
Thank you 😊