CHAPTER 29

An Pov

Mrs Kim was a crying mess once again today. First she find out that her mother had another child she didn't know about and then she get to know that her daughter went missing. She was sobbing uncontrollably. When she finally calmed down, she took deep breaths and started thinking. I lot went through her mind but one thing constantly came in the middle of her thoughts. She glanced at her sons before diverting her gaze to her husband. He just look at her concerned with a soft smile.

Mrs Kim :" J..Jeong min-ah, I think it's...it's time to tell them."

She said. Suddenly his face turned serious.

Mr Kim:"are you sure Honey."

She just nod.

Mrs Kim:"we can't keep it anymore. They deserve to know."

She said and look at the confused faces of her sons.

Mrs Kim:"boys, we have something really important to tell you. I want you to listen carefully and please, don't react immediately and badly. "

She said making them more curious. They just nod their heads and heard both their parents sigh.

Mrs Kim:"so, where to begin? Ok, umm, I will start from the less shocking and terrifying thing. Yn.....is not my real daughter. We adopted her after my previous husband got her home as an order of his boss's wife."

She paused and glance at them. They had their eyes widen and shock seen clearly on their faces. She then glance at her husband saying him to continue. He sigh before starting.

Mr Kim:"boys, do you remember Mr Min?"

Namjoon:"your right hand and personal assistant that left years ago?"

Mr Kim:" yes him. Well when our mansion exploded I sent him with your mother and sister to take them to the safer place. You already know she was really little that time. In  the very end of the mission of getting all the people out of the mansion I saw your mother coming through the fire. I ran to her and ask where is your sister. She just said she sent her with Mr Min and she came back for me. When we started going out there was fire everywhere. She then suddenly pushed me aside really hardly and there was a loud thud. When I turned around all I saw was a big piece of wooden rod that held the ceiling on the place where your mother was.  I saw her a little but she already looked unconscious or maybe even d..dead. after that all I know that I was dragged out of the fire by our men while screaming her name. She...she died in front of me."

He stopped cause of sobs.  He was a crying mess. By now everyone in the room was crying some out loud and some silently trying to cover it up. Then something came in Yoongi's mind and he look at his father .

Yoongi:"what...what about our sister then? You told us she also died in the explosion but now you are saying she was taken away to the safe place?"

Mr Kim:" I lied to you. I lied that she died as well because I didn't know where she was. I didn't know was she actually alive anymore. I suffered many years trying to find her. And when I was on the last string to giving up your current mom came to me."

He glance at his wife.

Mr Kim:" we became close and eventually fell in love I guess. That is when I found out her previous husband was my best friend. I got to know that he died in a car accident. And lastly I got to know that my daughter is still alive and with the woman I fell in love with. We did some DNA tests and it actually turned out that she is my daughter. Then we decided to get married. And the rest you know. I am sorry boys, forgive me please, for keeping this from you all this time. I was afraid of your reaction. I am sorry. "

He said and tears streaming down his face . On the other side boys were left dumbfounded. Mix of all emotions was going on inside of them.  They got to know that their step sister is actually their blood related sister that they thought died a long time ago.  Then they all look at the state of their father. Their eyes soften and they all went and hug him. They had a group hug full of sobs and tears. Jimin look up seeing a woman that took care of them as her own sons looking at them with loving eyes. He gesture her to come join them but she shook her head refusing  with a smile. He smiled through tears and pulled her arm and hug her. She just smile hugging them all back.

After some time they pulled away. Boys look at each other and nod.

Hoseok:"we have something to confess as well"

Mr Kim:"what is it?"

Jin:"we...we broke your promise."

he said looking down

Mr Kim:"what promise?"

Namjoon:"the one you forced us to promise to you years ago. We broke it. The... The one about your secret job."

He paused for a while before starting again.

Namjoon:"we formed a mafia group and are now the Mafia Kings. I am sorry but we couldn't just sit still and look at everything that happens in the world. But don't worry. We are not like other mafias, stealing things and all. We actually help police and are in a good side. "

He stopped and look at his father. He held an unreadable face expression.

Mr Kim:"I know."

He said and all the heads shot up to him looking at him with wide eyes.

Jimin::w..wh..what?". H..how?"

Mr Kim:"come on boys, you know how light sleeper I am. It wasn't only one time that I caught you coming home in 3am covered in blood. Do you really think I don't know about your secret rooms all over the house. I am ex Mafia King, you can't actually hide everything from me."

He said with a light smirk and the boys just look at him, still shocked expressions and mouths hung open. Then they became more shocked when their father spoke again with the cold voice. They shivered.

Mr Kim:"come on now, show me your skills. As your father and and ex Mafia King I order you to find your sister and get her back in less then a week."

He said. They stood there frozen. No one moved.

Mr Kim:"what are you guys waiting for huh? Go! Now! Time is going faster than you think."

He said and all boys suddenly ran from there. They changed into their all-black outfit they use for missions and went out of the mansion. They were heading to their mafia base. It was deep in the forest. Cars were going out their mansion gate and their father just stood at the window, looking at all of this as some kind of boss or something.

______________________________________

Hey there!
Here is the truth reveal that many of you probably waited for. I mean I hope so.
Anyways, hope you like it.
Comment what you think about this chapter, maybe you have some guesses for the next one, feel free to write.
Vote ofc.
Thank you.