CHAPTER 10

A/n POV

After they rested a bit they decided to go back to hospital. Of course Taehyung started arguing so they just left him at home. This time Jimin also came with them. After a not so long drive they arrived at the hospital where Yn is. When they entered in the room where Yn is they were met with the pure chaos. A bird was flying in the room, pillows were thrown everywhere, nurses running here and there to catch the bird, Jungkook yelling around and chasing the bird as well, but where is Yn? Then they spotted a figure wrapped in a blanket, only eyes were seen, looking at all of them chasing the bird. She was smiling and giggling. A small smile appear on the faces of the brothers standing at the door while looking at her.

While looking after all of them she spotted five siblings standing at the doorstep looking at all of this and then at her. Then she took the blanket of from her head, looked at Namjoon and pointed at the bird while making the cute pout. He chuckled understanding what she want. He then yelled.

Namjoon:"EVERYONE STOP RIGHT NOW!!!"

He was so loud that they had to cover their ears. They all looked at him, even the bird stopped flying around and looked at him.

Namjoon:" What for god's sake are you all doing? You scared Yn. Was it so hard to just open the window as wide as possible and the bird will fly out. Look!"

He said a bit annoyed. He went to the window and opened it wide. Soon the bird flied out. Yn smiled looking at Namjoon and clapped her hands. They all looked at her adoring her childishness. She pulled the blanket off her fully and was about to extend her legs on the bed but as she moved the leg she hissed in pain and held her bandaged leg. Jungkook quickly went to her.

Jungkook:" Yn!! Are you ok? Is it hurting too much?"

She looked at him and shook her head side to side saying no. Tears were visible in her eyes, they were about to fall. Jungkook was quick enough to wipe them before they fell an kissed her forehead. He then helped her to get in a comfortable position.

Hoseok:"Should I go and call the doctor?"

He asked looking at others. The nurses have already left. Then Jungkook shook his head.

Jungkook:"There is no need for that. He checked on her few minutes before you came. He gave me the medicines and cream to ease the pain and said that she can go home."

He said while turning to his hyungs.

Jin:"That's great! Then should we go?"

He asked looking at Yn. She smiled and nodded. They all were about to exit the room but she intentionally hitted the table on the side of the bed with her hand and they all looked at her. She poured looking at them and they understood what she want. They smiled and Jungkook approached her. He slowly put his hands under her knees and back and carried her in bridal style. She hugged him by his neck and smiled a bit. They then went to their car. They have to go in two cars because Jungkook came with his and the others came in Jin's car. In Jungkook's car were ofc Jungkook, Yn, Jimin and Namjoon and in Jin's car were Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

The ride was silent, no one had anything to say. Yn was surprised by Jimin's presence but she didn't show it. Soon they arrived at their mansion. They all got out of the car and Jungkook again took Yn. As they entered in the mansion they all went in the living room and Jungkook was about to go upstairs to leave Yn at her room but she stopped him.

Jungkook:" What happened?"

He asked and frowned a little. She pointed at living room where everyone else were.

Jungkook:" You want to go and sit with them?"

She nodded.

Jungkook:"Don't you want to sleep? Aren't you tired? It's really late."

He said still standing Infront of the stairs. She just shook her head and pout a little, like some 2 year old baby. He just chuckled at her and made his way toward living room. When he entered everyone looked at them.

Hoseok:"Jungkook, why did you bring her here, she is supposed to be in the bed by now."

He said with a little strict voice.

Jungkook:"Hyung don't scold me, she wanted to come here and I can't disobey her cause I am just replacement for her legs ok? Please understand."

He said and they all chuckled.

Jin:"Yn aren't you tired huh? Don't you want to take rest a bit?"

He asked and she shook her head side to side.

Jungkook:"Maybe she is not tired but I am ok? This girl is heavier then she looks.

He said and she widened her eyes. She then tried to get down on her feet so he can rest his hands but as she tried to get out of this hand he gripped on her more tighter. She looked at him with apologizing eyes and at the same time those eyes were worried for him. He just smiled at her understanding what she is thinking.

Jungkook:"Don't worry ok? I was just kidding. I can hold you like this for whole day if it's needed. You are actually really light. It feel like you don't eat anything how light you are."

He said and she awkwardly smiled. Little did he know that half of what he said was actually the truth. He then walked to the couch and put her down and sat beside her. On her other side was Jimin sitting there playing something on his phone. Taehyung wasn't here.

They all were talking something boring for Yn. She was looking around at everyone when her gaze fell on Jimin's phone. He was playing some fighting game, actually one of her favourites. She is really a big fan of video games and this one was really amazing for her. She saw that he was struggling at one part and continuously loosing. She already won this level and wanted to show him what he was doing wrong......but...she was afraid. She knows that he didn't really accept her so she was afraid of his reaction if she asks him something.

On the other side there was Jimin, struggling with this game. He is trying to figure aot what is he doing wrong but just can't. From the side of his eye he saw Yn looking at his phone fully concentrated. He made a little disappointed look on her face every time he would loose. He is still playing but also looking at her from the corner of his eye. She didn't notice it. She then looked at him. It seemed like she is hesitating for something, like asking him. He didn't understand what she wanted. Then he loses again. He looked at her. She immediately looked forward pretending like she didn't watched him nor his phone.

Jimin:"Do you want to try?"

He asked extending his phone to her. He thought that she maybe wanted to play so she watched him. She looked at him a little surprised. She then slowly took his phone. He started showing her how everything is working and she listened carefully even tho she knew more then he showed her. She then started playing. Jimin was amazed by her skills and how she played on totally different way that he does. In meantime Jungkook also started watching her play. And in few seconds she won the level like it's nothing. Jimin and Jungkook looked at her amazed.

Jungkook:"Is this some beginner luck or you played it before?"

He asked and she showed two fingers to him.

Jungkook:"So you played this before?"

She nodded.

Jungkook:" Do you play some other games like this one?"

He asked and she again nodded. She then pulled her phone out and showed them some he's that she plays on the phone. She mostly play on the computer. They were really amazed with her. She is playing some of the hardest fighting games that they were trying to win like for months. They played a little more and then went all went to sleep.

_____________________________________________

Hi guys
Did you liked the chapter?
I tried my best.
If you have any idea what would happen next pls feel free to comment and ofc vote. Thanks