CHAPTER 21

Namjoon POV

We were all gathered in the living room talking. Then YN stood up and went to the bathroom. We went on talking when we heard a doorbell. Maid went and opened the door and then came back saying...

Maid:"young master, there is a woman outside saying she is your grandmother.  Should I let her in?"

Jin:"g.. grandmother? O..ok. Let her in."

He said stuttering. Our grandmother died few years ago and the other one, our biological mom's mother, never visited us after mom's death. It was a bit suspicious. Then we saw an old lady coming inside the room.

??:"ohh, my grandsons. How are you all?"

She said and hugged Jimin as he was the nearest to her.

Namjoon:"we...we are all fine but.. who exactly are you?"

??:"oh don't tell me she didn't told you I am coming? Ugh. Nevermind. I am your grandmother, your stepmother's mother. My name is Jeongseo but you can call me grandma."

She said and just then mom and dad came in.

Mom:"kids, who was at the........."

She paused as she saw her.

Mom:"...door. what....... what are you doing here? And you even dare to come?"

Mom said looking a little bit angry and annoyed.

Grandma:"I came to pay a visit to the new family of my daughter. And of course to my precious granddaughter."

She said a little bit annoyed by mentioning YN. Then she just casually sat down on the armchair and started talking. Mom, clearly annoyed, sat on the couch and dad beside her. She was continuously talking and talking when we heard something drop behind us.

YN POV

I was done using bathroom after I heard a doorbell. I wonder who it is. Maybe unnies. I decided to get myself a banana milk so I went in the kitchen to get one.  I got it and opened it and then started sipping it while going in the living room. But when I came closer to the living room I saw the person I hoped not to see ever again. It's her. Why...why is she here. As I saw her I dropped the banana milk gaining their attention. I can guess I look terrified but I couldn't care less.

Namjoon:"YN, are you ok?"

I was brought back to reality by oppa asking. I hesitantly nod and look down at the flooded banana milk floor. I bent down to pick it up but....

Namjoon:"leave it. Maids will clean it now come here. Sit with us. Look who came to see you."

I gulped at that. I don't want to see her tho. But I had to go there. I went and saw that she was sitting on my previous seat and there is no more seats left. I look around and my eyes stopped on Joonie oppa.

Namjoon:"come, sit here."

He said and pulled me on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and slowly put his head in my hair near my ear and whisper..

Namjoon:"I can see something was off when you saw her. But whatever it is, don't worry, I am here, we all are here for you. Always remember that."

He whispered and then put his chin on my shoulder. I took a deep breath and look around stopping my gaze at her

Grandma:"my precious granddaughter,  how are you? Have you been good these past months? I am really sorry I couldn't visit you before but don't worry, I am here now right?"

She said and I put the most fake smile and just nod. She then suddenly got up and made her way toward me. I gripped tightly onto oppa's arm and he seem to notice it as he tightened his grip around my waist. She came closer and then traced her finger on my face. I flinched a little. Her touch give me flashbacks of the days I had to spend with her. The days I don't want to remember and I thought I wouldn't but here she is...

Grandma:"she still have that soft skin and beautiful face."

She said clearly fake smiling and admiring me. But she can't do  anything to me, oppa's are always around and she wouldn't misbehave around them.  She went back and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Oppa brushed his hand on my waist in way to comfort me and I just lean onto him and rest my head on his chest.

After so much hearing of her fake stories it was dinner time. She stayed for dinner also. Great! She somehow got the place beside me and I immediately went pale and a bit scared. I didn't want to eat. Even though I was hungry I just couldn't eat beside her, around her. I didn't even sit on my place, just told mom I am not hungry and went up to my room.

After entering my room I went into the bathroom. I stood in front of a mirror and looked at myself. I slowly pull my shirt up and turned to the side. There it is, in the reflection of the mirror I saw that big scar still there. The scar made by her. My eyes watered as I got flashbacks of those times.

Flashback

I winced in pain as the cold floor touch my skin. Tears streaming down my face and I was shaking in fear.

And again.

She hit me one more time. Three bruises on one same spot. It does hurt. A lot. I wanted to scream and yell at her but just couldn't. My voice died the day I lost my happiness, the day I lost the person who could make my day just by his appearance. She hit me one more time.

???:"that's what you get for being a bitch and killing my innocent grandson and son in law. They might call you their family, my daughter might call you her daughter but I will never call you my granddaughter. You are just a slut who they took out of trash, the place you belong to. "

She said and went from there. I cried and cried, my eyes started hurting. When is mom gonna come back, I can't take it anymore. Then all of a sudden I heard a glass breaking sound and flinched. I saw her breaking the vase and coming towards me one piece of it. Then he came also. He had that smirk again. He is her partner in all this. She call him her son and partner. I got shivers.

???:"take from here Heseo. I can't watch that disgusting face of her anymore."

Heseo:"it would be my pleasure, mom."

???:"what did you call me? I told you not to call me that in front of her. She might spit all out even tho she is too afraid it might still come to my daughter so please, behave"

Heseo:"yes Mrs Holland"

He said annoyed and then turned to me. He came to me with the vase piece she was holding. He took my hand harshly and turned me to the side. He cut my lower back few times and it really hurts. I saw red liquid come out of the cuts and he just smiled. He then made one a little deeper cut and more blood came out. I just cried and held onto his arm to stop him but he harshly yanked my hand off and stand up, leaving me like this. I just cried there helpless....

Flashback end

I was so deep in my thoughts with tears now streaming down my face while I looked at now blurred vision of my scars in the mirror. I didn't hear the door open and close and someone calling my name. The person came in the bathroom in search for me but I didn't see it still. So deep drowned in the nonsense my life is when I finally got out of it all hearing the voice.

???:"YN?"

I looked at the door and saw.......

______________________________________

Hello everyone!
One more chapter for you here.
How was it btw?
And what do you think who was at the door of her bathroom?
Any ideas? Don't hesitate to comment down your thoughts and ofc, please vote
Thank you!