CHAPTER 4

Jungkook POV

I was bored in my room so I decided to draw something. While drawing I was thinking about what noonas said in group chat.

I always wanted a little sister. When I got our baby I was really happy, but loosing her was the most hardest and most painful thing ever. And after so many years I now get the chance to have sister again. I think I accept her. I was never against my hyungs, being the youngest I always supported them in their every direction. Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung were always there for me so was I for them, I am closest to them too, we would always do troubles together and always thought the same, but about this thing I think I am ready to fight for myself. Even tho I still can't forget our princess, none of us can, I am ready to give her a chance. As we lost our sister ,she lost her brother as well, and I think in some way we share the same pain and for that I will be her support and try to make her happy. I am ready to say SHE IS MY SISTER to my brothers even if that means fighting with them I am ready.

I am now done with my drawing.

I need some fresh air. I will just go to garden to take walk and admire the sky.

I was at the entrance of the garden when I saw Yn playing with her dog. They were pulling the rope. They look so damn cute. She was making cute fake angry faces while looking at her dog. They were moving back and front, left and right and then they came close to stair case which lead to the underground garage. I think she didn't saw it. Then she tripped and fell down the stairs. I rushed to her.

Jungkook:"Yn!!!"

Yn POV

We were pulling rope with full force when suddenly I tripped and fell. I was ready to hit the ground but instead of feeling the soft grass I felt hard stairs under me. Then I heard someone yelling my name from the other side of the garden. I rolled down the stairs with closed eyes. There is like more than 20 stairs probably. When I finally reached the bottom of the staircase I just layed there. Every inch of me is hurting, I can't move. Then I saw a figure going down the stairs toward me, it's a male, but I can't recognise who. My vision is blurry and my head is paining so much. I heard the person saying my name and asking if I'm ok but I can't answer. Then I felt extreme pain like something hit my head really hard and then everything went black.

A/n POV

Jungkook ran down the stairs as quick as he could. Seeing her laying there looking like a dead body worried him so much. When he reached her he started calling her while she had her eyes half open.

Jungkook:"Yn! Are you ok?! Yn!! Yn!! Don't close your eyes please."

But she closed her eyes. He took her fainted body on his lap and hugged her tight. A drop of tear left his eye. Then he quickly carried her in bridal style and ran in the house trough the back door. When he ran inside he saw Namjoon in kitchen drinking water. He quickly called him.

Jungkook:"Namjoon hyung! Help me please"

He said in a bit shaky voice. When Namjoon turned to him he gasped seeing unconscious Yn in his arms. He ran to them.

Namjoon:"Jungkook, what happened to her. Why is she unconscious. SPEAK UP ALREADY"

Namjoon yelled the last sentence gaining everyone's attention in the house. They were all in the living room watching movie when they heard him yelling. They all quickly ran in the kitchen.

Jin:" What happened. Why are you yelling."

Said Jin gaining attention of those to in the kitchen. They both turned to the others and when they saw Yn in Jungkook's arms they gasped.

Jungkook:"Hyung, she fell down the stairs in the garden and fainted. Her head is bleeding, we need to get her to hospital."

He said in his still shaky voice.

Jimin:" There is no need for that. Let her die already."

He said in annoyed tone.

Jungkook:"How can you say something like that about your sister!"

He raised his voice at Jimin.

Jimin:"She is not my sister and she will never be. UNDERSTAND. She is not sister to any of you. She is just a person who live with us, who try to get our princess's position."

He said angrily looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook:" Well she IS MY SISTER you want it or not. I am tired of you telling me what to do. I am grown up, I can take decisions by my own, I can't do whatever I want and I, right now, don't care about your opinion. You've been behind my every decision in MY life even after being old enough you still ruled over me like I am some 5 year old. Well I AM NOT. And I don't care you like it or not, you accept her or not, all I know is that I did, I gave her a chance to be my, maybe not first, but second sister, I gave her a chance to fill this empty space inside my heart. And if you don't want any kind of relationship with her then don't I DON'T GIVE A F*CK. Now move, I have to take MY SISTER to the hospital."

With that he left from there with angry face, and went to his car. He carefully placed Yn in laying position on the backseat and quickly went to the drivers seat and in full speed drive to the hospital.

On the other side the rest of Kim brothers were still standing in the kitchen processing what just happened. Their brother,the youngest brother who always stayed behind them now yelled at them about his opinions and for what, for the girl he consider as his sister.

Hyung line already thought of giving her a chance and after this they will try their best. But here are these stubborn twins still thinking they are right.

Taehyung:"You all are thinking of giving her a chance, right?"

He said and looked at the hyung line. They were deep in their thoughts and he snapped them out of those thoughts. They looked at each other and then at the Taehyung again.

Taehyung:" -sigh- I'll consider that as yes. Well do whatever you want, cause I am not planning to have anything with her"

He said and went from there to his room.

Jimin:"I am with him"

He said and ran after Taehyung.

Hyung line sighed knowing that about these two they can't do anything. Then they remembered that Jungkook took Yn to the hospital. Namjoon texted him asking in which hospital they are and when he got the information he told the other three and went to their car and drove to the hospital not even bothering to inform the twins that they are leaving.

_____________________________________________

Hi guys!
How was the chapter? Did you like it?
What's gonna happen next?
If you have any idea please comment.
And vote.
Thank you