CHAPTER 12

Taehyung POV

Hyungs and Jungkook left half an hour ago. They left her in her room and told me to check on her time to time. Do I really have to. I don't know why, but I just can't accept her even if I want I just can't. I thought deeply about Jimin's words and Namjoon hyung's word and I am well aware that I should, if nothing, give her a chance but every time I think about it more there comes a reason that I shouldn't. Well I..... maybe I can be a little softer for her. But not too much. Just for these few days that she is in pain.

Right now I am in the living room playing video games. I wonder what she is doing. Should I go and check? Nahh! She is ok. But her leg... Uh, let's just go and peek in, in case she needs something.

I went upstairs and stand infront of her door. I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door and peek in. She is laying on her bed, from here it looks like she is sleeping, but with the book on her chest. I went near her and took the book. Wow. She is reading these shits that Namjoon hyung read also. So boring. I put the book aside and walked around a bit. Seems like she really like to read by amount of books that she has. Her all stationaries are organised on her desk. Then I noticed a quite big note book, or more like sketch book. I wonder what is in it. I mean I can peek in a bit without anyone noticing but what if it's some kind of diary of hers. I well raised kid with respect and manners and I know it would be rude to look at someone's personal things even if it's her.

But my curiosity was stranger then me and I opened it. But just the first page made my eyes go wide. It is a sketch book in which she draw fashion designs. And those designs are more then good, they are amazing. I, being in love with fashion, think this can be sold in less then few hours if it come to the public cause it's so good. But I have to stay cool, the person behind this art is someone I still consider as a stranger. I turned the next page and my eyes were now even more wider. This is not possible in this whole world how amazing it actually is. I then went through few pages and then I heard her moving. I slowly put the book back on its place and tip toed out. This was close, but I will never forget those designs. I wonder does she make them also. Nahh, probably not, she is too young for that, or is she? Oh man why do I even care about her?! Gosh!

Then I went back to living room and continued playing my video games. And like that went the whole day.

MEANWHILE
AFTER 2 HOURS

Yn POV

I had a nap of like one and a half hour and to be honest I needed it. I am thirsty and hungry now. But......only Taehyung is in the house with me and I..... I am afraid of him a bit. I mean he is always cold towards me and I know that he didn't accept me so I don't know what to do. But I can't walk alone, or can I? I won't risk it now, I will wait maybe the others will come soon. I reached to my book and started reading it again. After two more hours I was done with this whole book. I liked it tho. Now I am really hungry. But seems like others still didn't came. And there is no sight of Taehyung. Huh I think I will try to go by myself.

My room is pretty big so I have so much to just get to my room door, but I am strong, I can do it. Man, it took me like five minutes to get to the door. But finally I am here. I opened the door and got out. As I closed the door I turned to the other side to look on what I can hold to go to the stairs but as I turned I bumped into something and it broke into pieces on the floor near my leg. Fortunately I had that leg bandaged so it didn't cut my leg. I turned to see what exactly I just broke and when I saw my eyes widened. It was a ceramic sculpture of an Eiffel tower and as I heard that was bought and brought from Paris by Taehyung. It was his favourite and now it's into million of pieces. I bent down a little to pick up the broken pieces when I heard a loud shout. I am dead now.

Taehyung POV

I was playing games when I heard something breaking and seems like it is shattered into pieces. I quickly ran upstairs in case something happened to her. It's not like I care but Jin Hyung was strict and clear that he don't want any scratch on her or to find her crying when he comes back and if he does I will face the consequence. As I got to the last step on the stairs on the second floor I saw something that boiled my blood. There was my sculpture, my beautiful, expensive sculpture, the only one in the world made of this special ceramic is now in thousand pieces all over the hallway. And there is the person I wasn't expecting to be here, on the hallway and with her broken leg picking the pieces of my, now shattered, Eiffel tower. I was so angry that I couldn't control myself at all. I went to her and started yelling.

Taehyung:"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COSTED HUH!? DO YOU!? ANWER ME YOU BITCH! I TRAVELED TO PARIS TO BRING THAT HERE BECAUSE I PROMISED SOMEONE SPECIAL THAT I WILL FULFIL MY DREAMS AND WISHES AND SO I DID BUT WHAT THEN!? THEN THERE HAPPENED TO BE SOME GIRL, MY SO CALLED STEP SISTER WHO KUST BY HER APPEARANCE RUINED EVERYTHING! SPEAK UP ALREADY! ARE YOU GONNA BE QUITE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME HUH?! MY HYUNGS ARE NOT HOME, NO ONE IS HERE TO SAVE YOU FROM ME NOW! DO YOU UNDERSTAND! NOW HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS?! I GAVE ALMOST ALL MY MONEY ON THIS AND SAVED IT HERE ALL THIS TIME THEN WHY DID YOU NOW HAVE TO DO THAT!? DO YOU KNOW THAT IS THE ONLY PIECE IN THIS SHAPE IN WHOLE DAMN WORLD AND IT'S MADE FROM A SPECIAL CERAMIC THEN HOW DID YOU JUST LIKE THAT BROKE IT LOKE ITS NOTHING!? YOU ARE JUST A SLUT, AN ATTENTION SEEKER AND NOTHING ELSE!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS DO YOU KNOW THAT!? NOW ANSWER ME ALREADY AND DON'T PLAY LIKE YOU CANT SPEAK!! YOU LITTLE PIECE O......."

I was so lost in taking my anger  on her and I was about to slap her but a hand on my arm stopped me. I looked back and my eyes widened. Just then I release what I was doing.

Namjoon:"KIM TAEHYUNG!!! What the hell is this?! We left you to take care of her and you are yelling on her and now even trying to slap her! What is this behaviour?!"

Taehyung:"Hyung I...."

Namjoon:"Shut up! I don't want to hear you anymore! To your room! NOW!"

Taehyung:"But hyung, listen to me......"

Namjoon:"Taehyung, I was clear enough now go to your room before I do something that I will regret!"

Taehyung:"Just listen to me once. I was asking her and she wasn't answering at all! She is just attention seeker who is playing dump and and don't speak to make us go pity on her! Can't you s....."

Namjoon:"SHE CAN'T SPEAK FOR REAL!! And you crossed your all limits now to your room you are grou......"

I was shocked when he said she can't speak for real. What have I done? But he was cut of by a hard door shutting. We all turned to where the sound came from and saw Yn's room closed and she was nowhere. Jungkook rushed to the door and knocked continuously while shouting but no one responded or opened the door.

Jungkook:"Yn!! Ynie, come on open the door! Look we got you your chocolate milkshake that Yoongi hyung said you like. Come on open the door for your oppa will you?! Please Yn don't scare us like that and open the door please!! Your leg needs treatment and you need your medicines also! Please Yn!!"