CHAPTER 8

Yn POV

???:"Well hello Yn, long time no see. Nice to see you again."

I immediately recognized the voice. I looked at him with fear visible in my eyes. Shivers ran down my spine. Bad memories started coming in my head.

I started seeing flashbacks of my oppa laying his head in my lap and covered in blood. I..I still remember his last words. He told me to always be happy and to follow my dreams. Just a week before that he promised me that he is going to fullfil my every wish and will make my dreams come true but seems like God had other plans. He died in my arms and I couldn't do anything. I blame myself for that.

After so many years of the worst things that people did to me I thought I will be finally fully happy again. And just at that moment of thinking good he comes. The partner of the person behind my every fear and every wound .........Min Heseo .

Till now I was a crying mess, holding onto my ears and eyes closed. I am afraid again. What is gonna happened now? What is he doing here? If he is here that means she is also here. No.. I don't wanna see her again noo.

Hoseok POV

I was standing near the bed when that man entered. He wore a doctor suit but what is he doing here? He is not Yn's Doctor. Her doctor was female. He said he know her?

I turned to Yn. She is crying with eyes tightly closed and holding onto her ears. Namjoon tried to call her to make her stop crying but nothing worked. It seemed like she can't even hear him. She  is shaking right now.

I looked back at the man. He is standing there smirking at her state. Wtf he is a doctor and he is just standing there and looking at her while smirking.

Hoseok:"Yahh who are you? Are you a doctor? I assume you are because of the clothes you are wearing but what are you doing there come and help her."

I said now a bit angry.

???:"My name is Min Heseo and yes I am a doctor but I won't help her."

He said now my blood is boiling.

Hoseok:"And why is that?"

I asked now with scary angry look on my face.

Heseo:" Because I am not her doctor. And because I am the worst part of her life, her nightmare."

He whispered the last sentence but I heard it. What did he mean by that? Now I am really angry. I wanted to punch him so hard but I controlled myself.

Jungkook POV

We just exited the elevator on the floor where Yn is. We bought so many food. I am so happy but at the same time angry on myself for making her sad. I was about to enter her hospital room but I heard noise from inside. I looked at Yoongi Hyung and he looked at me. But when I entered inside my heart broke. I saw her crawled into a ball, holding onto her ears, whole body shaking and tears streaming down her baby cheeks. I dropped the bags I was holding and rushed to her.

Jungkook:"Yn! Yn!! Yn do you hear me!? Yn!"

I called her while holding onto her shoulders but she is not reacting at all. It seems like she can't even hear us. I panicked not knowing what to do I hugged her tightly. She is shaking badly. My eyes got teary looking at her. This reminded me of my days after my sister's death. I was getting panic attacks almost every day. This situation is just like one of those horrible panic attacks I experienced.

I was still hugging her when I felt she slowly stopped shaking. I felt heavy on my chest and when I looked at her she is is sleeping. Her puffy eyes and red nose cought my eyes. I didn't let go of her, instead I layed down on the bed with her in my arms. I don't know what happened but right now I don't really care, I'll deal with it later.  Now the only thing I care is her. I closed my eyes, a tear escaped my eye while flashbacks of the smiley face of my sister came. Slowly, I didn't realise when, I fell asleep.

Namjoon POV

When Jungkook took her I saw she slowly calmed down. He layed with her on the bed and soon fell asleep with her. I now understand that she was afraid of that man. But why? I turned to where he was standing but he is not there anymore. I looked around the room and saw the other three looking at her.

Then I remembered. We left Taehyung and Jimin at home and didn't told them anything. I told the other three about that and we decided to go home and change. We left a massage on a paper for Jungkook to read it when he wakes up.

Jungkook POV

I felt something moving beside me so I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Yn moving here and there. I smiled a little but that smile immediately disappeared when I looked at her better. She is shaking again. Eyes tightly closed, she is sweating. I was about to call her but she sat up on the bed and put her hands on her neck, breathing heavily. I immediately sat up to look at her better but when I touched her shoulder she flinched badly. She looked at me with fear in her eyes.

Jungkook:"Hey hey shhh! It's ok. It's just me, Jungkook."

I said to make her aware that it's me and I won't hurt her. When she saw me she hugged me tightly. I was surprised at first but then hugged her back. She is crying.

When she calmed down a bit she broke the hug and looked at me. I smiled at her.

Jungkook:"Did you have a nightmare?"

I asked and she nodded. I smiled at her, kissed her forehead and then hugged her.

Jungkook:"It's ok now. It's over."

I said softly and broke the hug. I looked around and found no one. Then I saw a paper on the table near the couch. I went there and picked it up. There was written that they went home to change and rest a bit. They will come back with food.

I told Yn about it and she just nodded.

Jungkook:"Are you ok? Does your head still hurt?"

Asked and she shook her head side to side indicating that it's not hurting her anymore.

Jungkook:"Even though you say it doesn't hurt I will still call the doctor for the check up."

I said and she sighed and then nodded. I smiled at her and went out to find doctor.

_____________________________________________

Hi guys!
This was a big chapter but here it is. I hope you enjoyed it.