CHAPTER 33

Yn POV

Yeonjun run into the woods with me in his arms. I am  so scared right now. Suddenly there was heard so much noises like, bangs, similar to the sound of gunshot from the movies. Just the thought of gun and someone bleeding terrifies me. I watched my oppa bleed in my lap and slowly dying there, I won't be able to take it again. Then there was silence. Yeonjun slowed his pace and eventually stopped. He turned his head the opposite side of me. He looked really focused and then suddenly let out a shaky sigh.

Yeonjun:"this is not good."

He said and I got confused. I look at him curiously. He didn't notice it though. Then something buzzed and started ringing. He slowly put me down to lean on the tree while still holding my arm. He took the phone out of his pocket and answer it immediately.

Yeonjun "yes......no......we are halfway to the treehouse.........what?!.. but why?.....fine. fine. We are coming."

He sigh again while putting the phone in his pocket. Then he look at me.

Yeonjun:"come. I'll carry you."

I tilt my head trying to ask why and to where.

Yeonjun:"we are going back to the place from where we ran away. There was some change in plan."

I just nod and start walking to somewhere. I heard Yeonjun chuckle and then I felt myself being lifted off the ground.

Yeonjun:"you are going the wrong way ,silly."

He said and continue on carrying me somewhere. After what felt like half an hour, we came back the the building I recognize as the place we ran away from. When we came in there was some people laying on the floor.  They had some blood around them. I got really scared and clutched Yeonjun's shirt. He seemed to notice as he held me tighter against his chest. Then we enter in another room again and there were heard some noises. I didn't dare to pull my head up so I didn't move.

???:"Y.....Yn?"

That voice. I shot my head up and look around the room. There were my brothers and the other boys from Yeonjun's team. They sit each team on one side of the table. My eyes got teary when I met Jungkook oppa's sad eyes. But when I wanted to move and jump out of Yeonjun's arms he held me tighter and took few steps back. I look at him with confused eyes but he lightly push my head in his shoulder and neck and hold it there.

Yeonjun;"can you explain what are THEY doing here?"

He spoke harshly.

??:"calm down Yeonjun, they are here to save what we took but before that they agreed on the discussion about some stuff."

Said the voice I recognize as the boy who talked with Yeonjun when I first met them. I wanted to look up at everyone but Yeonjun held my head tightly so I won't escape.

Yeonjun:" *scoff* discussion? With our enemies? What the heck are you talking about?"

??:"but why are they our enemies? Think about that question while listening to our talk. Now sit down!"

As that was said Yeonjun sit down and  put me on his lap. I face everyone and they all were mainly looking at me.  My brothers on the verge of tears but has some kind of relief face expression.

RM:"So.....care to explain why are you attacking us without a proper reason and why do you hate us that much to involve our sister in this?"

RM spoke coldly gazing at the enemies.

??:"well, as we are talking as the normal people, we don't actually hate you. Our boss ordered us to take care of you. When we saw you are too powerful we tried to quit this mission but he just wouldn't let us. So the real question is what did you actually do to our boss?"

RM:"his name is?"

??:"we can't tell you that. But you'll know him by the name HYBE."

Suga:"HYBE? You mean the big boss no one ever saw face of?"

???:"exactly him."

RM:"we did nothing to them. He never did illegal stuff o we never bothered him nor did he bother us. Why would he want you to attack us?"

??:"that I don't know. I always felt suspicious about him whenever we bring the topic about you.-"

Then someone open the door an come in.  An older man came in in a suit and his eyes widen when he saw all of us.

????:"boys, whose cars are those outsi-"

He stopped looking at us.

Yeonjun:"uh..uh boss? What are you doing h-"

Suddenly there was heard a loud thud from the hallway. Many footsteps also came along until they barge in the room here. In came dad with some bodyguards. I look at him and then around confused. He look at the unfamiliar man beside him and his eyes widen.

??? & dad:" YOU?!?!!

______________________________________

Hey.
I'm really sorry ok? My school started and now started the exams as well. I jump in and write as much as I could. And I had some other stuff beside school I had to take care of. It's late but here it is. I hope you like it. The next chapter will be soon. I promise.
Comment your thoughts and vote
Thank you