CHAPTER 34

An pov

Everyone in the room stared at the two elders as they shot daggers with they eyes at each other. Both of them sat across from each other after a long fifteen minutes of the younger boy's calming them down and stopping them from killing each other. Poor girl that was already traumatized by everything that happened sat there still in Yeonjun's lap looking at everyone with innocent eyes as her most reasonable brother sat at the head of the table glancing at the two with the cold glare.

RM:"So? Who will go first?"

He said looking from his dad to the, for now known as the boss who hates him. They were so occupied with this thing of the two elders hating each other that they forgot they all are actually enemies. Then Mr Kim mumble with a sigh.

Dad:"I knew this day would come sooner or later."

He then look up at everyone and then continue to glare at his enemy.

Dad:"that person across me is my brother. Kim Woo young."

Everyone's eyes widen as they look at them.

TXT & BTS:"WHAT?!?!!"

Woo young:"step brother."

Soobin:"I don't get it. Sir, you sent us against your brother and his son's? "

Woo young:"yes. And if you did your job well enough we would've now be the tops of the underground world. And not this dickhead and his son's"

Mr Kim scoff.

JM:"b...but.... what happened? Why do you hate each other so much ?"

Woo young:"he took my place.-"

Mr Kim:"I did NOT take anyone's place. The place of mafia King is to be deserved. You couldn't do that and I did so what? You and I fought our whole life. I don't hate you at all. You were always my brother but you always went against me. Let's clear this all. None of us can't take that place anymore anyway. "

Woo young:"maybe we can't but our boys can. Your boys are already on top and my boys are gonna take that place."

H. Kai:" we are?"

Woo young:"yes we are."

Soobin:"no, we're not. We never had anything against these boys, we idolized them. You forced us to fight against them even if we didn't want that, now for us to get to know that the reason was because you weren't capable of the Mafia King position.? You fought your brother for that? The stupidest thing I heard."

Woo young:"hey, watch your word. You know I can-"

Soobin:"you don't have to. We are quiting the work with you. Kill us if you want, I anyway wasted my whole life on that. "

Woo young look at the TXT weirdly and then smirk creepily standing up.

Woo young:"as you wish."

He said and take out his gun pointing it at Soobin. Everyone jump up from is seats while Yeonjun hug Yn tightly and turn to the side to shield her.

Mr Kim:"Woo young, put the gun down. Right now."

Woo young:"and why would I? He said I can shoot him. Or you want me to shoot your boys too?"

He said now pointing the gun at Jungkook. At that Yn manage to turn around and look at everyone. She saw the gun and it aim and her eyes widen. Her eyes started to water as she watch the scene. Then they all started arguing. All the loud noise made her really anxious as the gun didn't move while she stared at it, hoping she could move it with her thoughts. Yeonjun had to jump in to help hold them back as they started to argue so he left her in the chair, still frozen.  Then somehow, they all got around the table and and stood next to each other.

Woo Jin:"and what if I do this?"

He said like a psycho and pull Jimin toward him. He put the gun on his head while holding his both hands on his back.

Woo young:" one move and I'll pull the trigger."

Mr Kim:"please, Woo young, stop this already. We can solve this in other way. Leave my son."

They all panicked and the girl sat there, tears streaming down her cheeks. No one actually realized when she got up and slowly went behind them. She stood there frozen again as she stared at the face of her brother under the gun.

Woo young:"ok then. As you wish. I'll leave your son.-"

He said pushing Jimin away from him. 

Woo young:" -but not you too."

Woo young said and in the matter of seconds he point his gun at his brother and pull the trigger. Mr Kim managed to move away and escape the aim of the bullet but they didn't hear the wall breaking. Slowly turning around the sight broke their hearts. There lay his beloved daughter, with her eyes closed and blood dripping our of her chest. Jungkook wasted no time before running to her and pulling her in his lap.

JK:"b...b..baby? Y...Ynie? No...no..No!!come on princess. Open your eyes. Look, oppa is here for you. We'll go to the amusement park as I promised, I'll take you wherever you want but please open your eyes. Don't leave me. Please!!"

He cried hugging her unconscious body. Jin jumped in and managed to get her out of the younger's grip as he was pulled by his other brothers who comforted him while trying not to cry themselves. Jimin was a mess, crying and saying it was his fault. The boys from the enemy team also had tears in their eyes, especially Yeonjun. He liked her pretty much in this really short period. He felt like he again held his little sister, who died because of illness. Jin checked her pulse and the wound.

Jin:"she alive. She is still alive. But at the amount of blood that already came out she won't be good for too long. Come on guys. We have to take her to the hospital!! Hurry up!!"

He shout while picking his sister up and running out to the cars. Yoongi and Taehyung managed to get in the car before he started driving. The other followed close behind.

______________________________________

Hello again.
Here I come with a new chapter as promised.
I hope you liked it.
I think the next chapter would be the last one.
Comment your thoughts and vote for me please.
Thank you all!