CHAPTER 28

An Pov

Jimin:"Which flavor do you want?"

Jimin ask Yn as they stood in front of the counter in the ice cream shop. She looked at all the flavors, arguing with herself to which one she should get. Jimin chuckle, looking at her making weird faces everytime she look at the different ice cream flavor.

Jimin:"can you pack us all the flavors? "
He asked and Yn's eyes went wide.she look at him and then at the woman in front of her who just smile and nod her head, getting a box to pack the ice cream.

Jimin:"and double it please."

He said and look at his sister only to find her eyes wide, mouth hang open and she looked at the woman getting the ice cream packed. He let out a little laugh and push her chin upwards making her mouth shut. That brought her back to reality and she shook her head lightly and diverting her gaze to him. Soon enough the ice cream was packed and they made their way out of the shop. Jimin was carrying the box with ice cream in one hand while the other one was holding Yn's hand. As they entered the parking lot a man approach them from behind calling for their attention. They both turn around, Jimin slightly going further leaving Yn behind him.

Jimin:"yes? How may I help?"

He asked the man who was holding some papers in his hands while looking at them.

Man:"I am sorry for interrupting you here but I got a question. Have you by any chance seen this dog? It's my dog and he went missing yesterday. I was wondering if you maybe seen him around somewhere?"

He asked his voice cracking a little. He glance behind Jimin and the corner of his lips turned upwards  in a smirk but he quickly cover it with a worried face again. Jimin examined the photo of a dog but couldn't really remember seeing anything familiar. He shook his head and looking at the man again

Jimin:"I am sorry sir, but I didn't see him."

Man:"oh that's fine. You kids have fun."

Jimin:"yeah. I hope you find him soon."

He finished and looked as the man went away.

Jimin:"ok, cupcake, let's go before- ..... Yn? Yn!? Yn where are you? Fuck!"

He cursed while grabbing his hair. He turned to every corner his eyes could catch but there was no trace of his sister. He started panicking. He then took his phone out and called Namjoon:"

OTP
______________________________________

Namjoon:
Hello, Jimin! When are you two coming back. These two idiots -

Jimin:
H...h.. hyung! Y..Yn. she..she gone.

Namjoon:
What do you mean gone? Jimin, what are you talking about?

Jimin:
we were in front of an ice cream shop when a man approached us asking if we saw his lost dog. I said we didn't and when I turn around to head to car with Yn she...she wasn't there . I don't know what happened. I didn't hear anything. It's as if she just vanished.

Namjoon:
Ok ok. Calm down. Come home first and then we will see what to do next. Ok? Drive safely.

______________________________________

Namjoon hung up and Jimin ran to his car. He drove the entire area in hope to maybe spot her. But no. He then just head to home. As he entered the living room he was immediately slammed to the nearby wall and held tightly by his collar. He look at the person only to see eyes full of tears of sadness and rage at the same time. Their maknae was turned on again. He was angry.

Jungkook:"how could you just lose her huh? What were you thinking? If something happens to her I swear to God that....."

He was rambling and rambling untill it started to be annoying.

Yoongi:"KIM JUNGKOOK, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Yelling at him won't help us in any way!!! Sit down right now before I get up!! Just then you will meet the devil!!"

Yoongi roared, the entire room fell quiet, their breaths could be heard. Jungkook look at his hyung, he knew that he was right, but something in him still wanted to choke Jimin to death. He lost his sister, his second sister. He couldn't stay calm, not at all. Back then, he couldn't do anything, he was little and it was already late for them to save their sister or their mother, but now, it seemed like a kidnapping or something, means he still have a chance to save her. His chest tighten. Tears well up in his eyes and slowly made their way down his cheeks when he zoned out looking at the coffee table remembering everything he did with his sister. Their eyes soften once they saw their maknae crying. It was rare, like, really rare to see Jungkook cry. He would always hold in all his emotions unless it is something that really trigger him hard. The topic about their sister, both first and second, was one of the few things that trigger him hard.

Jin stood up and went to Jungkook, hugging him tightly while patting his back. Jungkook just broke into tears more as he hugged his older brother tightly.

Jungkook:"I....I can't lose....lose her. I won't ...s..st..stand it if something h... happens to he..her. I... already..lo...lost one...and won't....let..let that happ.... happen again."

He said, barely above a whisper, as he sobbed hardly. Jin just rub the younger's back to comfort him while others look at them, tears threatening to come in their eyes as well. Once he calmed down, Jungkook sat on the couch, eyes red and swollen, his gaze fixed to the floor.

Jungkook:"I...I am sorry, Jimin hyung. I didn't mean to react like that. I just..."

Jimin:"it's ok. I know how attached you and Yn are. I would react the same way if I was in your place. I just hope she is fine."

Jimin said and sigh at the end.

Jimin:"it was my fault "

He said quietly. Few eyes shot up at him as he said that but before any of them could say anything to argue against that fact there was a voice coming from the door.

Mom:"boys what happened? You all look like a mess. And where is Yn?"

They all look at each other wide eyed before diverting their gaze to the concerned woman on the doorstep of their living room.

______________________________________

Hellooo guys!!
Here is another chapter for you.
Hope you like it.
I just add a little beginning of the big spice that will happen before this story ends.
Anyways,comment what you think and please vote.
Thank you