CHAPTER 23

Namjoon pov

Entering in the hospital we made our way to Jimin's office. We own a lot of buildings in this city and each one of us take care of the particular building or buildings. Jimin take care of the two hospitals we own. One of them was the hospital Yn was in, where this mf Heseo guy works. Everyone bowed to us as we pass the workers around. Finally reaching to the office we went in. Jimin sat on his chair and started checking some files that were placed there.

Namjoon:"yoongi, did you find his informations?"

I ask. Being the leader of the mafia group and usually one responsible to take care of these kids, even Jin hyung, with a little help of Yoongi.

Yoongi:"actually, I did. As much as I found, His name is Min Heseo. 35 years old. He is single, and it says he grew up in an orphanage because his parents died in a burning house. He works at this hospital as a doctor for old people."

Hoseok:"that's it?"

Yoongi:"yes. There isn't much about him tho. But the fact that he grew in the orphanage and Yn says he is that woman's son isn't really getting in my mind."

Jimin:"maybe they managed to hide that he was maybe adopted or he introduced himself as an orphan but actually is her son."

Jin:"maybe "

Then Jimin took his office phone and called his assistant that works here when he is absent.

Jimin:"send mr Min Heseo to my office. Now."

He spoke coldly before hanging up.

Jimin:"settle down. He is on his way. We will have a little talk."

Just then there was a knock on the door. Jimin called them in and in came a man. I recognize him. He is the guy from before, that Yn was frightened of. He glanced at us and then look back at Jimin. He slightly bow toward us and then at Jimin.

Heseo:"hello sir. You called for me?"

He said playing innocent. I scoff mentally. Looking around at others everyone's attention was on Jimin and Heseo, but Yoongi was focused on his laptop. I was confused to what he is doing at this important moment but then shrugged it, getting my attention back at the two.

Jimin:"yes, I called for you. Firstly sit down please."

He said. I could see his eyes shooting draggers toward the man in front of him. Heseo seemed confused but obeyed and sat on one of the chairs in front of Jimin's desk.

Jimin:"so..... Let's begin. I decided that I would like to get to know my employees. I need to know, or should say remind myself of who did I actually gave a job here,  at my hospital."

He said, voice really cold.

Jimin:"so... Tell me something about yourself."

Jimin said leaning back in his chair.

Heseo:"oh well......sir.. there is nothing much to know about me. I am 35. I am an orphan. Not in any kind of relationship. I live by my own. Work here at this hospital. Umm.... I don't think there is anything else to say."

He finished.

Jimin:"do you recognize these people?"

He said pointing at us. Heseo glance at us and then back at Jimin, nodding his head.

Heseo:"yes sir. They are your brothers."

Jimin;"and do you remember them coming here, as patients or visitors to any other patients in past few months?"

Heseo:"I...... I don't think so sir."

Jimin:"are you sure?"

Heseo:"yes sir."

Jimin:"well that's weird. Cause they were here. And they said they even talked to you. Ok... Do you remember a girl, in her 14s maybe, being here as a patient? She was the case under doctor Lee. Cause her brothers came complaining how you didn't want to help her when she was having a panic attack. Is that true?"

Heseo:"I am sorry sir, I don't want to sound rude but there were few of the girls with her brothers here around that age lately. Do you maybe know the name? That could help."

Jimin:"Kim Yn was it. "

Jimin said and I saw Heseo trying to hide the smirk.

Heseo:"I don't think so. I do remember glancing at a room where there was a girl with many boys around her. I introduced myself and left. I don't remember her having a panic attack."

Jimin:"did you look at her brothers clearly?"

Heseo:"no. Why?"

Jimin:"because those brothers were the men that are sitting on that couch. And the girl you didn't want to help was our sister. You still don't remember?"

Jimin had a slight smirk on his face while looking at Heseo's pale face and slightly wide eyes.

Heseo:"I am sorry sir. I didn't know it was your sister."

Jimin:"so you admit that you didn't want to help her. And why is that?"

Heseo:"well firstly, I wasn't her doctor so why would I......"

Jimin cut him off.

Jimin:"being her doctor or not doesn't mean you shouldn't help her. She was the patient and your job in this building is to help and heal people no matter whose case that patient is. Understand?"

Jimin rises his voice at the man.

Jimin:"and one more thing, you are fired."

Heseo:"no. Sir please. Don't fire me. Please. I am innocent. Please I...."

He was again cut off by a voice that came from the couch opposite us. I look up only to see Yoongi smirking while looking at his laptop.

Yoongi:"innocent my ass. You are exposed. "

He said looking up.

I mouthed him 'what' and he just smirked my way and then look back at his laptop before reading from it.

Yoongi:"Min Heseo, son of a bitch called Min Jeongseo. They were arrested twice. Once for hardly abusing a child,  who I am guessing is our precious sister, and secondly for kidnapping and selling few underaged girls. They escaped out of prison and now are chased after. They clearly are stupid to roam around with same faces and names. Their current job is drug dealing and still stuck on kidnapping. Do you have an explanation now, Min Heseo?"

Yoongi said last sentence mockingly looking at Heseo. Heseo stood up and started to run toward the doors but Jungkook cought him on time.

Heseo:"you are insane. You are spreading lies around about people. I will call the police and tell them that you abuse me and......"

Jimin:"ok, go on. Call the police. Jungkook leave him. Let him call the police. But I am warning you, think deeply what you are now doing."

Jimin said and Jungkook left Heseo's hands. He stood there looking angrily at all of us and then taking out his phone.

______________________________________

Hey guy's
Here is another chapter.
Hope you enjoyed it(?)
I would like to thank those who gave ideas for further storyline.
Comment your thoughts and vote
Thank you