CHAPTER 24

An Pov

Heseo took out his phone and dialed police number. Few rings and there was heard a blurred voice from the phone

Heseo:"hello. I want to report a boss in XXX hospital because he and his brothers are spreading lies about me and wanted to abuse me."

📱 Phone:"........"

Heseo:"ok thank you. They are on their way here. "

He spoke coldly glaring at Kim brothers but they all only chuckled shaking their heads

Heseo:"why the fuck are you laughing when a police is about to come because of you?"

Taehyung:"well firstly, the informations we got are true and we never fail or lose. Secondly, you made a big mistake by calling the police now. "

Just then there was a knock on the door.

Jimin:"come in."

Jimin yelled and a police officer came in

PO(police officer):" hello. We got a call from here because of...."

He cut himself off when he saw the men in the room. His eyes slightly widened and he bowed down. Not lifting his eyes from the floor he spoke again.

PO:"h.. hello sir.  Did you call? How may I help you?"

The officer spoke stuttering. Heseo look at him confused and then at the smirking faces of Kim brothers.

Heseo:"why are you calling them sir? And why are you just standing there? They are the people I called you to get."

He almost yelled but the officer just kept his eyes low.

Namjoon:"well firstly, hello Mr Song, it's nice to see you again. I would like you to look after this man. I am sure he was the one of few you were looking for recently. And secondly, Min Heseo, hello my name is RM. Sounds familiar?"

Namjoon said smirking with his hand extended for a handshake with Heseo.

Heseo:"R .. RM? You...  You mean leader of the most dangerous mafia group called Bangtan?"

Namjoon(RM):" you are right. Now I would like you to go with this nice man and we will meet later, we'll have some fun for you to know."

He said and motioned to the officer to take Heseo with him. He just nod and pull Heseo with him out of the room. As they exited all the brothers relaxes in their seats and Namjoon went and sit on his seat.

Jungkook:"motherfucker."

He mumbled under his breath as he rest his head back on the couch. Just then they heard a ding indicating that someone got a message. They all check their phones but only Jungkook didn't. They all shook their heads saying it's not them and then Jungkook sigh and pull his phone out, looking at who messaged him. As he saw the name his face lit up and he sit straight with a slight smile on his face.

Hobi:"who is it Kook?"

Jungkook:"Yn."

As the name escaped his lips all the faces look up at him, eyes sparkling. They all really love her, more than anything.

Jimin:"what did she say?"

Jungkook:"wait, let me open it

_____________________________________
My baby
_____________________________________

My baby:
Oppa, when are you coming home. I am booooooreeeeeeed. And I want to take Blaze for a walk and get ice cream but I am not allowed to go alone and both mom and dad are busy. When are you coming. I will die here. Please. Save me😑😩🥺

_____________________________________

He chuckled as he read the message. He could imagine her pouty face right now. He smile to himself before facing his hyungs who are looking at him eager to hear what their baby sister want.

Jungkook:"hyung, do we have something to do or somewhere to go from now? Today?"

Namjoon:"we do have a few meetings but you three youngest don't have to attend them so you don't. Why?"

Jungkook:"great! Yn is asking when are we coming home because she is bored and want to go out but can't alone. So I am off now. Bye."

Jimin:"wait. We want to come also "

Jimin said and Taehyung nod his head harshly. Jungkook nod his head toward the door and then made his way out followed by the two older boys. They sit in the car,  Jimin driving, Taehyung at the passenger seat and Jungkook at the back.

Jungkook:"wait I didn't reply her."

He said taking out his phone.

_____________________________________
                         My baby
_____________________________________

My baby:
Oppa, when are you coming home. I am booooooreeeeeeed. And I want to take Blaze for a walk and get ice cream but I am not allowed to go alone and both mom and dad are busy. When are you coming. I will die here. Please. Save me😑😩🥺

Jungkook:
Ok baby, me, Tae and Jimin hyung are on our way home. Hang in there for a little longer. And don't die please.😟😘

My baby:
Ok oppa. I am waiting. Come home safely. And I won't die. Love you ♥️

Jungkook:
Love you too🥰

_____________________________________

And like that they made their way home. Soon enough they arrived and parked the car. Happily, Jungkook hop out of the car and made his way in the house. The three of them came in and made their way to the living. While in hallway Jungkook decided to yell out that they are home so Yn would know. But before he could open his mouth, the sight in the living room made their heart drop and blood boil.

______________________________________

Hey everyone
Here I am again. I little earlier than usual. I hope you liked the chapter. 
Comment and vote
Thanks