CHAPTER 2

Still BTS POV

Jin:"Mom, who is 'he' that you are talking about?"

mom:"Well....that is the only creature in this world that can bring that big and bright smile on Yn's face after her brother. That is her dog a.k.a Blaze. He was the gift for Yn from her brother before he passed away. She really loves him that I sometimes think she loves him more than me but I can't and won't complain as long as she is happy."

After listening to her our hearts softened a little. Maybe we are cold and emotionless to everyone but we are still humans and we have feelings. We know how it feels to loose someone that you are so much attached to, we experienced that and it's not any kind of good feeling. So we can understand Yn. Maybe she is not that bad as we thought, maybe we can give her a chance. But first we have to think about it.

As we were lost in thinking about all this mom suddenly spoke taking as out of our thoughts saying.

mom:" Ok boys, you must be tired, go and take a shower than come back for lunch.Ok?"

BTS:"Ok."

We all replayed in unison and headed to upstairs. As we reached the top of the stairs and started walking in the hallway we turned to our right where Yn's room was.

Door was wide open reviling the whole room and there she is. Laying on the floor with a dog on top of her licking her face while she smiled and giggled on him. Our hearts melted on the scene, she was so cute. Then suddenly she started moving so we just looked straight and continued walking to our rooms.

Yn POV
(Back to when she ran upstairs)

As I opened the door I saw the scene that can always make me smile. There he was laying in the middle of the bed waiting just for me. My Blazey , I missed him so much. As soon as he saw me he ran to me as well as I did and then he jumped upon me making me stumble and fall down. He started licking my whole face and I just smiled and giggled at him. I hugged him as tight as I could but not so tight letting him breath.

Just then I felt that someone was watching us when I moved a little to see who it was I just heard many footsteps walking down the hallway. We're these footsteps from my step brothers? Nahh... I don't care.

Now I should go and shower, if mom sees me like this she will kill me instantly. I somehow managed to get Blaze of me and went to bathroom to shower.

 I somehow managed to get Blaze of me and went to bathroom to shower

Btw this is Blaze

I am now done showing and I should go down for lunch. I decided to leave Blaze here as I know that he will only disturb us at lunch.

I somehow managed to get out of the room and make Blaze stay there. It seems like he really missed me. Then I went downstairs to dinning table for lunch. As I got there everyone is already sitting there eating. I went to my seat and sat between mom and Jin. We were eating when Mr Kim said.

Mr Kim:"Ok kids, we have something really important to say. So.. our flight got rescheduled for some reason and we are going today in evening. In three hours to be correct."

Well I didn't reacted at that. I knew that something is gonna happen and they would go earlier. The rest of our lunch went silently and there were heard only our breathings.

I soon finished end went to my room. I decided to do my homework and study a little.

Three hours passed like three minutes for me and it was time for mom and Mr Kim to leave. I went downstairs to bid then goodbye. As I came down everyone were standing there already.

mom:"Oh Yn come dear, be a good girl and listen to your brothers ok? I am gonna call you as much as I can ok? Now come give me a hug."

She said and engulfed me in a tight hug. I just hugged her back.

mom:" Good bye Ynie! If you need anything just text or call me ok. Goodbye boys take good care of her for me will you?."

Mom yelled as she was walking to the car.

BTS:" Don't worry we have everything under control. Goodbye!"

They yelled back at her and closed the door as soon as car went out of the sight. Then they turned to me. Honestly I am a bit scared now. They look so scary with that dark and cold aura. Then one of them said.

Namjoon:"Everyone, living room,now!"

_____________________________________________

Hi everyone!
How was the chapter? Did you liked it?
What do you think is gonna happened next?
If you have an idea write me in comments.