CHAPTER 20

Yoongi POV

I was sleeping peacefully in my room when I felt that someone lay down beside me. I felt a little angry because everyone in this house know that I don't like when someone wake me up or disturb my sleep if it's not important. I was ready to yell but before I could even open my mouth I saw my sister beside me hugging her pillow. I smiled a little at her but then I question myself ' why is she here'.
I shrug it off and came closer to her and put my hand around her. She soon hugged me and snuggled in the crook of my neck. I smiled to myself feeling the ticklish sensation when she breath in my neck. I didn't even realize when I fell asleep but that sleep was like less than a 10 minutes because someone barge in my room an shout making the little figure in my arms flinch.

Jungkook:"hyung!!! Hyung!!! Hyung wake up Yn is missi....."

I cut him of immediately with putting my index finger on my lips and  glaring at him. I than moved a little and show him that she was sleeping beside me. He sigh in relief.

Jungkook:"how did she end up here?"

Yoongi:"I don't know myself"

We whisper to each other.

Jungkook:"I will go inform mom that she is here. She turned the mansion upside down trying to find her."

He said and went from there. I look down at her only to see her getting comfortable in my chest and snoring softly making me chuckle. I was about to sleep again when someone again slammed the door open resulting Yn to literally jump off me. I calmed her.

Mom:"YN!!!!"

mom:"what the hell are you doing here!? Didn't I wake her up 20 minutes ago? I was worried sick because I didn't find you anywhere in the house."

Mom started scolding her while she just look down and try to hide herself behind me.

Mom:"and do you....."

Yoongi:"mom! Mom! Please take it easy. Look she is gonna cry. And what's the problem?"

Mom:"well I woke her up awhile ago because it was already noon. And when I came back I didn't found her anywhere in her room or the entire house. And than Jungkook came saying she is with you. Now young lady what are you doing here? Disturbing your brother aren't you? You just create mess and trouble, nothing else!"

She said scoffing at the end and leaving the room. Why did she have to scold her for such a small thing?

I look down beside me only to see my baby hugging my arm and sniffing, tears just about to fall. But before they could fall I took her small face in my large hands and wipe them away. She look up at me and sniff again.

Yoongi:"Shhhh, it's ok, don't cry. Mom was just a little angry and that's all, she didn't mean anything she just said."

I comforted her. In this time that she is with us I got to know that she is really sensitive. She then pointed somewhere and I look at that direction and saw my phone.

Yoongi:"you want my phone?"

I ask and she nod. I took my phone and gave it to her. She opened the Notes applications and started writing something.  When she was done she handed me the phone.

She came to my room awhile ago and woke me up. I could see she was really angry for something but I don't know what. I was really sleepy because I slept late last night because of the weird noises that came from my wardrobe. It sounded like someone was scratch something in it so I was afraid. I didn't want to come to any of you and to disturb you so I didn't slept till it stopped. I came to you this morning because I couldn't find a comfortable spot on my bed after mom woke me up so I came here cause I know no one will come to your room and you have the most comfortable bed in the house. I am sorry if I disturbed you. I didn't mean to.