CHAPTER 6

Yn POV

I slowly opened my eyes only to be greeted by a strog light causing me to shut them again. Then I slowly opened them again and sat up slowly. My head is hurting a bit. I touched it and it is bandaged. I looked around and my eyes stopped on the big couch in the corner of the room. There were my four brothers sleeping in sitting position. They look cute and funny at the same time. Then I looked beside me. There is Jungkook sitting on the chair with his head on the bed and sleeping. He look cute while sleeping.

I tried to move my leg when I felt a sharp pain in it,like someone stabbed it. I hissed looking at it. It is also bandaged. Then Jungkook moved a bit. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He immediately stood up and hugged me. I was shocked but still hugged back. It felt exactly like when my oppa hugged me. I felt safe in his arms.

Jungkook:"Thank god you are awake. I thought you won't..."

He then broke the hug.

Jungkook:"Are you ok? Did I hugged you too tight? I am really sorry. Is it hurting?"

He said in apologetic tone.
I shook my head and hands indicating it's ok. Then he looked at those four on the couch and started laughing. I looked at them and also smiled. Yoongi was peacefully sleeping while sliding down the couch.

Jungkook:"Should we take a picture of them? "

He asked looking at me. That would be fun. I wonder what will be their reaction. I smiled more widely and nodded. He smiled at me and took his phone out. He clicked more than five pictures and every picture was from the other perspective. My smile never left my lips.

Then I saw Namjoon and Jin from corner of my eye opening their eyes. They looked at us while we looked at the photos on Jungkook phone.

Jin:"oh Yn, you are awake!"

He said as soon as he looked at at me. I just nod my head. Then Namjoon spoke.

Namjoon:"What were you two doing and what are you hiding behind your back Jungkook?"

He asked and me and Jungkook looked at each other and then started laughing. I was laughing silently and he was laughing out loud. And that caused the other two to wake up.

Yoongi"Who the f*ck dared to disturb my......oh Yn you are awake."

He said and looked at me. I just nod.

Jin:"Yaahh tell us what did you do?"

He said angrily looking at us. We both shook our heads side to side now controling our laughter.

Hoseok:" What happened?"

He asked in sleepy voice not knowing what is happening around him.

Jin:"These two did something probably not good because Jungkook is hiding something behind his back. And they don't wanna show you. I feel like I will regret getting him a new sister."

He said and my wide smile slowly disappeared. He...he said he will regret.. g.. getting me as a s..sister . I looked at him. My eyes started getting teary.

Jungkook:" oh no.. Yn.. Yahh Jin hyung!! What are you saying??!! Nonsense."

He said and hugged me lightly.

Jin POV

I bursted out. Then Jungkook scolded me and hugged her lightly. Now I realised what I said. I immediately went to her.

Jin:"no no..Yn , I didn't mean it that way. I mean you two will team up and make troubles around. Ofc I will never regret getting you as a sister ok? I never meant it that way. Please forgive me, forgive your oppa will you."

I said softly holding her hand. When I said
' oppa ' she looked at me with wide eyes.

Jin:"Don't look at me like that. I know you are shocked but yes we accept her as our sister we five do accept you but Jimin and Taehyung will need some time for that. Yn..do...do you accept us as your brothers?"

I asked her hoping for positive results. She looked at me and then at the rest of them. She again looked at me and at her lap. I think she is not ready for that yet.

I was about to leave her hand but she grabbed it with her both hands and looked at me. I looked at her shocked. And she nodded. What does this nod means.

Jin:"You...you mean...you mean you accept us as your brothers?"

She nodded. I smiled widely and hugged her. She hugged me back. I broke the hug and she extended her both hands toward the other three. They smiled a bit and came and hugged her and she hugged back. She then broke the hug and turned to Jungkook. He smiled looking at her extending her hands toward him. He didn't waste a second and hugged her.

I wish Tae and Jimin were here as well but those stubborn kids won't listen. Only thing I can say to Yn is good luck because they won't melt that easily. We were looking at her when Jungkook spoke

Jungkook:"Yn, won't you say anything?"

_____________________________________________

Hey guys
How was the chapter?
I hope you liked it.
Thank you for reading and voting.
Please keep voting and ofc comment.