CHAPTER 18

A/n POV

Time skip
Two weeks later

(Sorry for the big time skip. I just don't have idea what to write while Yn is injured.)

It's been around a month now since the incident with stairs. Yn recovered fully and started to go to school again. She is now really close to her brothers, even Taehyung softened a bit. He is not cold towards her anymore, he doesn't ignore her and even sometimes smile at her. But still it doesn't seem like he accepted her fully.

Yn was now in school on a lunch break. She was sitting at a corner alone and eating peacefully.

Yn POV

I was sitting alone and eating. I still didn't find anyone that could, by any chance, come to me and say something nice. They all look at me with disgust.

While eating I heard my phone ring indicating that I got a massage. I took it out of my pocket and look who is it. When I saw who send a massage I smiled instantly. It was Koo oppa. I miss him so much, all of them actually, even Taehyung oppa. I noticed that he is changing his behaviour towards me and I am happy for that.

Now you must be wondering why would I miss them when I live with them. Well, they went on a business trip or something like that three days ago. And the fact that they will come back in two days is killing me. I mean really! That is much time without them, especially now when I got so close to them and I am every day with them.

I opened the massage and looke at what he texted.

_____________________________________________
Koo oppa
_____________________________________________

Koo oppa:
Hey Yniee!!! How are you!? Is everything ok there in Korea? How is your school?
We all missed you soo soo much!

Me:
Hi oppa! I'm fine and everything is perfect here in Korea. My school is going good, even tho I still didn't make any friends but it's ok.
And I missed you all a thousand times more then you do.
And how about you guys? Is everything ok there in Mexico?

Koo oppa:
We are all fine don't worry. And about Mexico, it's pretty nice here.

Me:
That's nice to hear but you know oppa, I am really disappointed and sad right now ☹️.

Koo oppa:
Why!! Did someone do something to you?

Me:
No it's not like that it's just... Mexico is one of the top five places on my list that I wanted to visit. I am really sad because I couldn't come with you.

Koo oppa:
Uwu my baby, I am really sorry for that. I promise I will make it up to you when we come back ok?

Me:
That's ok but there is one more thing.

Koo oppa:
And that is?

Me:
I am mad at you oppa

Koo oppa:
Whyy!!! What did I do?

Me:
The question is what you didn't do.
YOU PROMISED ME YOU WILL SEND ME PICTURES OF MEXICO THAT YOU WILL TAKE BY YOURSELF BUT YOU STILL DIDN'T!!

Koo oppa:
Aish I'm sorry I forgot. We were so busy that I totally forgot about it . I'm really sorry. Will you forgive your oppa? Please!

Me:
In one condition

Koo oppa:
Say?

Me:
I want you to bring me that mexican big hat