CHAPTER 7

Yoongi POV

Jungkook:"Yn won't you say something"

He said and I looked at her. She stopped smiling. Her gaze fell on her lap.

Yoongi:"I am going to bring something to eat. Yn do you want too?"

I was looking at her. She then looked at me and slowly nodded.

Yoongi:"Ok, Jungkook come!"

Jungkook:"What?!"

Yoongi :"come with me!"

Jungkook:"But...."

I didn't let him finish and dragged him with me. I dragged him out of the hospital and was about to cross the road to go to the nearby cafe but he yanked his hand and look at me.

Jungkook:" Hyung what are you doing? I have to be there with her and you are dragging me like that. I am going back you can buy food by yourself."

Yoongi:" You are not going anywhere else but with me"

Jungkook:" What Hyung, no I am....."

Yoongi:" You almost made her cry"

Jungkook:"What?"

He looked at me confused and worried at the same time. I sighed and started explaining.

Yoongi:"You asked her to say something"

Jungkook:"Yeah, I did. So what"

Yoongi:"Well -sigh- when you fell asleep mom called us. We told her about what happened and then we asked why she doesn't speak. Mom said she ......after that car accident and her brother and father's death she became....mute. Mom said that doctor said there is about 40% of her speaking again but she still didn't. Do you now understand why I dragged you out of there?"

Jungkook:"I.....I do. I'm sorry Hyung."

Yoongi:"It's ok now. Come, we have to buy her something to eat."

Jungkook:"Yeah. Let's go."

MEANWHILE

Namjoon POV

Jungkook asked her to say something. I immediately looked at her. She lowered her gaze. I saw tears in her eyes. I nudged Yoongi with my elbow and he immediately reacted. When they went out I then went to her.

Namjoon:"Yn, are you ok. He....he doesn't know yet. And we got to know few hours ago when mom called. I am really sorry. I always asked you to say something or if you have to ask then ask, I never even imagined that you....that you can't speak. I am sorry."

I said and looked down. Then a felt something lifting my chin. I looked up only to see Yn holding onto my chin and lifting it. She then smiled and shook her head side to side. I understood that it means it's ok don't be sorry. I also smiled. Then she pulled me into a hug. I was a bit shocked at first but then smiled and hugged her back. She was tightly holding onto my neck. Then I felt she removed her one hand. I thought she want to break the hug but as she felt I was about to pull back she tightened her grip on my neck with her one hand and extended the other one to Jin hyung and Hoseok. They came and hugged us. We shared a beautiful group hug when someone opened the door and cleared his throat.

There stood a young man dressed in a doctor suit. I didn't recognize him. When I left Yn she looked at the man on the middle of the room and then clenched on my shirt. I looked at her hand on my shirt, she was holding it really tightly. Then I lifted my gaze to her. She was looking at the man with a little fear visible in her eyes.

???:"Well hello, Yn, long time no see. Nice to see you again"

He said and smiled at Yn. He had that devilish, disgusting grin plastered on his face. I don't feel good about him.

_____________________________________________

Hi guys
How was the chapter?
What do you think, who is this man? Why Yn look feared in front of him?
Have any idea, write in comments. And ofc vote please.