CHAPTER 22

Taehyung Pov

She didn't seem good ever since this so called grandmother of ours came. When she saw that grandma sat on the seat beside her's I saw her face slowly turning pale. She excuses herself with an excuse that she isn't hungry but I saw her eyes sparkle when she saw the food. Something is suspicious. I finished my food in less than five minutes so I can go and check on her. As I was done I went upstairs and slowly enter her room. I called her but she wasn't there anywhere. Then I turned as I saw the bathroom door open. I slowly went there and stand on the doorstep. But what I saw made my eyes go wide and my heart ached. I saw her back, full of scars, old cuts. I called out for her and she turned to me. She widened her eyes and then instantly pulled the shirt down pretending as if nothing was there. I saw tears in her eyes as she look at the floor.

Taehyung:"who did that?"

I asked coldly . And as I said that a tear roll down her face. Then another one and another and she started crying. My eyes softened and I immediately went to her and hug her. She didn't hug back but buried herself in my chest and sniffed. I pick her up bridal style and went in her room. I sat on the bed with her on my lap. She just put her head near my neck and sniffed few times.

Taehyung:"shh. Calm down ok? No one will touch you. I am here."

I said and she just nod still in same position. When she calmed down she sat straight on my lap and look in my eyes. I did the same. Her big doe, now puffy, eyes just looked in mine like trying to find something in them.

Taehyung:"are you ok?"

She just nod.

Taehyung:" do you want to share something with me? About the condition of your back."

I ask desperate to know what actually happened. She look on her lap, playing with her fingers. Then suddenly she stood up, went to her nightstand and open the drawer taking out her notebook and pen. She was writing for a while before handing me the notebook. I took it and read it.

The scars are made by the woman that is downstairs that I was supposed to call grandmother and her son. After dad and oppa died she blamed me for their death. She lived with us and her son was pretending to be her personal assistant or something because mom didn't know he was the son of her mother. They both tortured me and insulted me but stil covered it with threats to not tell mom. And I didn't till she ine day came earlier from work and cought them beating me up. After that they got into fight and we left the house. We found the new place to stay in and never saw her or her son ever again. And if you are wondering why mom didn't know about this son or her supposed to be brother , it's he is her son from other man. That is what mom don't know. I think. And I saw him, when we were at hospital after the stairs incident he came in my room. I think he wasn't there for too long. You weren't there I think. But other oppas saw him probably. His name is Heseo.

After he was done reading he look at her with wide eyes.

Taehyung:"you experience so much. Oh my, I am really sorry. Come here."

He said and pull her in a hug. After she calmed down he left her in her room while he gathered all brothers in his room and showed them what In wrote. They all were in pure shock.

Jimin:"how dare she. I will choke her to death. I will beat her.  I will kill her. I will....."

Jin:"ok Jimin, slow down a bit. We have to make a perfect plan for this. And we have to find this Heseo guy."

Hose ok:" I remember him. He was there in hospital denying to help her when she was having a panick attack."

Namjoon:"well then, seems like we will pay a visit to the hospital again."

Namjoon said with a slight smirk across his face.

______________________________________

Hey guys ( awkwardly waving 👋)
Ok firstly,I am really deeply, honestly, from the bottom of my heart and mind, sorry for the LATE update.
Secondly, I am really sorry and I know this chapter was short and really shitty.
I am sorry, ok?
I just can't bring myself to write. And the fact that I am left out of inspiration on what to write isn't helping. So I am begging. If anyone have any idea to what could happens on the further chapters of the story fell free( please do it) to tell me .
And comment and vote
Thank you for your attention.
1,72K READS PEOPLE!!!!