CHAPTER 14

Jimin POV

Me and Yn went to kitchen and I made her sit on the counter. I made her some kimchi and she ate it happily while smiling. She looks so cute. I am glad that she is comfortable with us. When she finished eating I gave her a glass of water and she slowly drink it. She was still sitting on the counter in front of me and I looked at her admiring her cute face. Just then I saw Namjoon hyung came in the kitchen and behind him came Taehyung. The second I noticed Taehyung I looked back at Yn. Her smile slowly disappeared and she looked on her lap, playing with the glass in her hands. And then Namjoon hyung spoke.

Namjoon:" Hey Yn, good to see you are fine. Did you eat well?"

He asked and she just nodded while making a quick glance at him and then looked back on her lap.

Then I heard Namjoon hyung sigh and then look at Taehyung. He then shook his head towards Yn while still looking at him. Taehyung sighed clearly annoyed and step forward. I was just looking at his every action.

Taehyung:"Yn, I am sorry for shouting at you and scaring you."

He said a bit cold while looking at her. I then also looked at her and she had her eyes a bit wide while looking at him with an unreadable expression on her face. She then quickly shook her head and hands. She looked around and saw some paper and pen placed not so far from her on the counter. She reached towards it and started writing. We waited for a bit and when she was done she handed the paper to Taehyung. He read it and then closed his eyes and took a deep sigh. He then handed the paper to Namjoon hyung and he read it out loud.

Namjoon:"no no no please don't apologize, it was my fault anyway so I am the only one who should apologize. You did nothing wrong, you were just mad because you lost something special to you. I don't blame you at all because I felt the same when I lost my precious thing and I don't mean lost because of my clumsiness but in the similar way you have lost this. So because of all that I am really very sorry. I will do anything but forgive me please"

He finished and looked at her. I as well looked at her and I saw a little tears built up in her eyes. I then looked at Taehyung but he was just staring at the floor. I hit his leg with mine lightly and to gain his attention. As he looked at me I mouthed 'say something '. He again just sighed.

Taehyung:"Yeah yeah you're forgiven whatever. Can I go to my room now?"

He asked turning to Namjoon hyung.

Namjoon:"Yes, go on."

And with that Taehyung went to his room. I looked at Yn but she was already looking at me. He gestured Namjoon hyung to give her the paper and as he did she wrote something on it. When she was done she handed it to me and I looked at it

Oppa I want to go to my room. I am tired._   Can you carry me.                                               

It was written on the paper but what actually shocked me was that she wrote oppa. Does this mean she really accepted us? I shrugged it off and carried her to upstairs. After making her fall asleep I went to my room and slept as well. This was really tiring day.

_____________________________________________

Hi guys
How are you all
Did you like the chapter? It was a bit short but I was in a hurry.
And I am really sorry for the late update. I was busy lately and my life was all mess so really sorry. I will try to update the new chapter as soon as possible.