CHAPTER 31

An Pov

LS:"WHAT?!!

LS screamed jumping up from the couch and looking at the Kim brothers with wide eyes. They were in the secret mafia base. Boys told Black pink what happened and LS is first to react of course. She love Yn as her sister and she would never let anything happen to her.

Black Rose:" How could she just disappear? And for you not to notice? Nonsense!"

Black Rose also fired scoffing.

Soo:"ok then, what's the plan?"

J-Hope:"huh?"

Soo:"what's the plan? You probably already have a plan for rescuing her. I mean we met up at your secret base after all. So tell us, what is the plan?"

V:"and why should we?"

Soo:"cause we are joining the mission duh."

She said as if the most obvious thing.

JM:"what....No! When did we agree to that? "

JN:"you don't have to agree to that. We are joining the mission you want it or not. We literally raised Yn and we were with her from the begining so we are not letting this go so easy. If you are not telling us your plan we will make our own an go to find her."

They sat there, staring at each other for few minutes before RM let out a long sigh.

RM:"ok. You can join the mission."

Soo:"we would have done it even if you didn't allow it so yeah. Anyways, the plan is?"

After they explained the plan, the girls agreed and are now thinking of a way to find their location. Then something came up to Jennie's mind.

JN:"wait, didn't you guys gift her the bracelet with that thing for following her around?"

The boys sigh.

JM:"yeah, we did. But she decided to leave it home just when she least had to."

He said with a little disappointment in his voice.

Black Rose:"Wait wait wait!! Jimin, do you remember, did she wear earrings that day?"

JM:"hmm? I think she did. Those ones she never seem to take off. They are all silvery and in shape on the infinity sign."

Black Rose:"yes, that's it!!"

She jump up and went to the computers. She typed in some stuff while everyone gathered around looking what she is doing. Suga stared carefully trying to get what she is actually doing.

LS:"what the heck are you doing?"

LS said with confusion as she didn't really understand the thing Black Rose wrote down on the computer.

Black Rose:"the earrings she wore. Girls do you remember who gave her the earrings?"

Three girls behind her started to think and then they realized at the same time and also said in unison.

Black pink ( ex. Rosé) :" Ji Young oppa!"

Black Rose:"bingo! Because he gifted it to her I knew she would never take it off so I secretly installed a chip in one of the earrings just in case. Hopefully, we'll get their location with this........ Just a little bit.... Andd...... Done!"

She says and held that proud smile on her face. They all look at the screen. The red dot stood on the spot in the beginning of a big forest on the other side of the city.

J-Hope:"damn, that would take at least half an hour to get there, or even more."

LS:"well then let's get going, should we? There is no time to waste!!"

______________________________________

Hello 👋
I am sorry, it's kinda short right?
And I am late with the update, I apologize for that too. Hopefully you understand.
Comment what you think and please vote.
Thanks