CHAPTER 15

AFTER 10 DAYS

A/n POV

It's been ten days since the incident with Taehyung happened. In these 10 day Yn got very close to her new brothers. With everyone except for Taehyung. He is still cold towards her and whenever she is around he would immediately go away, in short he is ignoring her. Mr. and Mrs. Kim are back home as well.

It was Friday morning, everyone except for Yn were in the living room waiting for the breakfast. Just then Mrs Kim came from kitchen and called them for breakfast. They all sat and started eating. But while eating Mrs Kim notice that Jungkook was checking his phone every few seconds.

Mom(Mrs Kim):" Jungkook honey, what happened? Why are you looking at your phone so much? Is everything ok?"

She asked and now all eyes were on Jungkook. Jimin then smirked and decided to tease the younger.

Jimin:" He probably got a girlfriend so he is checking if she have texted him"

He said, smirk never leaving his lips. Jungkook then shot a glare towards Jimin and started speaking.

Jungkook:"No, I didn't get a girlfriend. It's just that I am checking if Yn texted me. She would usually text me when she get ready so I can help her come downstairs but she still didn't. She have probably overslept. I should go and wake her up."

He said and was about to go toward the stairs but was stopped by Mrs Kim.

Mom:"No, Jungkook! Don't go to her. Let her be."

She said a bit calmly but still there was worry in her voice

Jungkook:"Why not? I don't want her to skip her breakfast."

Mrs Kim sighed deeply and then said.

Mom:" well, I think I have to tell you all otherwise it will confuse and worry you. For the next few, more like three days don't roam around Yn too much."

Jin:" Why mom. We don't get it."

He asked confused.

Mom:"Because for the next three days she won't leave her room at all so you will need to let her be. Now you must be wondering why won't she leave he room, well it actually happens for past few years on these specific days. That is because today is her brother's birthday means your brother's birthday as well, Kang Ji young. If he was alive he would be your Hyung, tho he is only few months older then Jin. -sigh- Tomorrow is the day of their accident and their death anniversary. The most painful thing not just for Yn but for me too is that tomorrow is Yn's birthday as well."

Jungkook:" Wait, that means that.........."

Mom:" yes, it means they died on her birthday. She was turning eight that day. They promised her to go to an amusement park but that day I couldn't get a day off so I told them I will wait for them in front of the amusement park, and I did. That day I saw their car coming my direction. Through the window of the car I could see they were laughing. As I remember my  husband was driving and Yn and Ji young were at the back seat. But that smiley faces of them disappointed in seconds as a truck crashed right into their car. Their car was rolling down the street till it hit some tree. I somehow managed to get to them. Police and ambulance were there in seconds and they took over the situation. But they didn't let me go to the car. All I could see was my husband's bleeding head and Ji young resting himself on Yn while she was still conscious. I saw that she was crying, he told her something and then smiled at her. The next moment his head slowly dropped but she hugged him tightly. She was crying when suddenly she shouted oppaa and fell unconscious. From that day she never spoke again. Doctors said that my husband died when he reached the hospital while they were doing an surgery but my son died right on the place, means........means in Yn's arms. She could take all that, she was just eight. She fell into coma for three months. Doctors said her heart stopped beating for three times but they managed to make it beat again."