CHAPTER 26

An Pov

Screams were echoing through an empty room, the only sound that could be heard actually, beside the sound of rod  hitting against the skin.

Heseo:"please, l...l...leave u...us. we did...didn't do...do any... anything."

He let out weakly while groaning in pain. But all he got in return was a dark chuckle from seven men that are about to end him.

V (Taehyung):"hmm...to.leave you? But why? Aren't we having fun? "

Jeongseo ( grandma) :"please... What did we even do to you?"

She said through sobs.

J.M.(Jimin):"to us? Nothing. But.... To our precious baby you did a lot. Don't you remember? Hm?"

J-Hope( Hoseok):"and if you mess with anyone related to mafia kings then you are indirectly messing with mafia kings understand? No one can touch what means world to us. "

He said and him and V hit both one more time, making them scream again. They were suffering in pain and we're screaming out of pain but their screams were a beautiful melody to the Kim brothers or should I say Mafia Kings. Just then someone ran in the room. All eyes look at the door only to see a living devil burning in anger a.k.a L.S. (Lisa) one of four Mafia Queens. After her came J.N.(Jennie), Black Rose (Rosé) and their leader Soo (Jisoo).

L.S. :"You bitch!!"

She screamed and stormed to the tied woman that is covered in blood by now. L.S. slap her across the face harshly making her let out a painful scream.

J.M.:"glad you made it this quick."

J.M. said with a smirk while looking at four girls.

J.N:"you mentioned our baby, we could be even quicker."

Soo:"so, we meet again...."

Soo said approaching the two tied people.

Soo:"....but this time not for good."

She finished her sentence with cold tone that send shivers to the tortured people.

Heseo:"What do you want from us?"

Suga(Yoongi):" the truth."

Heseo:"huh?"

RM:"who are you exactly? What is the relationship between you two? And why did you almost kill the poor girl that did nothing to you?"

Jeongseo scoff.

Jeongseo:"she? Did nothing? Are we talking about the same person? Because if....."

J.(Jin):"WE are the ones asking questions. You need to answer, not to ask back. Understand?"

Black Rose:"now answer already. We have better things to do instead of wasting our time  on shits like you are."

Heseo:"we...we don't know anything."

J.N:"oh you don't?  Will this rod help in knowing more?"

Heseo look at her while she rise the rod toward him while smirking. He was scared. She looked like some psycho with that face.

Heseo:"I...I.....I...I .."

J.M:"OH WILL YOU SPEAK ALREADY!!"

Heseo:" I...I am her son. Tho she..she didn't raise me because I was a mistake. She has her daughter that don't know anything about me. I was just doing what she told me to, the reason I don't know."

He replied while stuttering. Jeongseo just glare at him before looking at people in front of her.

Jeongseo:"and you will believe him?"

RM:"well, he seems like he really care about his life and so is telling us this shit while you..............you are just making your life shorter by denying all this."

She scoff and then mumbled something but they all heard her.

Jeongseo:"it's not like you can really kill me."

Soo:"and why can't we?"

Jeongseo:"first of all, your four know me from before and we are even  related while you, boys, I m the mother of your step mother so you can't just kill me like that. Besides...."

She was cut off by a gun shot. Looking at the direction she saw the youngest boy holding his gun toward her. He shot the bullet right beside her head making her eyes wide.

JK( Jungkook):" you know, I am one of the best shooters here and I like to practice my shooting on real people and not just dolls. Do you want to be my next victim?"

He said coldly, too coldly if I gonna be honest because every person present in the room shivered. Jeongseo just look at him with fearful eyes. She was scared, but she didn't want to admit the truth either.

L.S:" are you gonna speak or something? Cause if no, than we can end you here, right now."

Jeongseo:"I....I...ok. I give up... I did torture her and I hate her. And I cheated on my husband and accidentally got pregnant. I lied to everyone that I m going for a business trip for one year so that no one will find out. My friend raised him and then I just took him back. He helped me in doing bad stuff because I threatened him. Later on,after my son in law and grandson died I blamed her for everything. But it was her fault. I never liked her the moment they got her home. She was just an orphan nothing else. She doesn't deserve any of this she got. I hate her and I want her to die and I....."

She was cut off by a gunshot but this time the bullet hit right in her forehead. She fell down on the floor lifeless. Heseo look at her dead body, few tears fell down his cheeks but he didn't want to cry.

Heseo;"she deserves it."

He said and than look in front.

J.:" I can see the guilt in your eyes. And We've decided we won't kill you. But in one condition."

Heseo:"wait what?! Really? What is it. I can do anything."

He said, excitement in his voice.

J.:"You will tell everything to our mom a.k.a your sister. After that we will get you to the police station. They have to arrest you. But, ... We will make sure that you will be treated well there. Other than that we don't need anything."

Heseo:"ok. Ok. I will do it. I promise. I will be better person from now on. Thank you. Thank you so much. I owe you."

And on that J. made a little smile. He pat Heseo's shoulder before speaking.

J.:"no problem............. UNCLE."

______________________________________

Hey there.
Hope you enjoyed it.
I am a bit late I know, and I am sorry for that.
Thank you all for reading and supporting this book. I was really shocked when I saw the amount of reads on this book. I can honestly say that at the first few chapters of this book I almost gave up on it but I kept going for those 3-4 readers I had that time. I am happy that I didn't gave up on it and I am really grateful to you all.
About the story, I have decided that I will end it soon. Few more chapters and it will be the end. Unless I change my mind.
Anyways, comment what you think of it, please vote and thank you.