CHAPTER 19

Yn POV

I woke up with sun light hitting my face. I felt so annoyed for disturbing my precious sleep but I got up knowing that there is no way I will fall asleep again. I did my morning routine and went to wardrobe to find something comfortable to wear. It's weekend so I just took shorts and oversized shirt and went downstairs for breakfast.

 It's weekend so I just took shorts and oversized shirt and went downstairs for breakfast

As I got down stairs I was greeted by maids. I ,with help of the paper and pen, asked where are mom and dad and the maid told me that they had important work so they left early but that they will come soon. I didn't said anything more and went to have my breakfast. I am used to stay alone at home or with maids because my mom was always busy with something that she never really had time to spend with me, and those times when she did we spend it nicely and always something have to happened and interrupt our little hangout.

I was done with breakfast when I heard main door being  open. I guessed that my parents came so I went to greet them.

I went to them and smiled and I saw my mom's reaction. I somehow gulped down my laugh and stayed cool knowing very well the reason behind her hilariously shocked reaction.

Mom:"Am I seeing right or am I daydreaming? Honey I think I went out of my mind cause I am seeing Yn in front of me."

She said and my urge to laugh came back but again I controlled myself.

Dad:"what the hell are you talking about? Why would you be out of your mind if you see Yn? I didn't get anything"

He said confused.

Mom:"which day is today?"

Dad:"Saturday? Why are you asking that all of a sudden?"

Mom"because if it's Saturday means it's weekend and when it's weekend Yn don't have to go to school which leads to that she will sleep much and usually she would wake up in afternoon but right now, at 7:13 am, I am seeing Yn in front of me?"

And Her face expression was so weird yet funny that I couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing my heart out.

Mom:"yeah, why are you laughing now huh? And why are you awake at this early hours on SATURDAY"

She said but I did do anything to give her an answer instead I sat down on the floor still laughing.

Mom:"Yn, control yourself. I am going to kitchen and when I come back I want you either sit in living room like a normal kid or be in your room."

She said and left from there. I controlled myself and stand up. I went upstairs to my room to find something to do. I sit on the bed and took my phone and scroll through it while making myself comfortable in half laying position.

I was focused on my phone when I felt a weight on my stomach. I look down and saw Blaze putting his head on my stomach making himself comfortable. I smiled at him a bit and then an idea popped on my mind. I immediately took a paper and write down what I wanted and went to mom. I saw her in living room chatting with dad. As I went there they looked at me and smiled.