CHAPTER 32

An Pov

RM:"ok, everyone, get in your positions and be as quiet as possible. Luckily the building isn't that big so check every possible place."

RM command as they all slowly separate around the abandoned house Yn's location is supposed to be. Half of them entered in through some windows or doors. They killed or just knocked off the guards and some of TXT men.

J-Hope Pov

I went in with V. We checked few of the rooms but they were mostly just empty rooms that no one used from, who knows when. While exiting one of the rooms we met up with JN and LS.

J-Hope:"anything?"

I ask on hopes. They just shook their heads and I sigh out of frustration. It's not possible. JK and Suga checked every room upstairs and we checked these downstairs but there is no sign of a life yet alone the human being and our sister. Then something got on my mind.

J-Hope:"there are only two ways why we located her here. One, they could've found out about the tracker and got off her earrings and left them here or there is some underground room, basement or something so they are hiding."

They all just nod.

JN:"then, let's go and check if there is any hidden doors or something. If she is not here we can't waste our time."

We again separate in groups of two and look around. Me and V are checking the kitchen. I was opening drawers and cabinets when V called out.

V:"hyung. There something here."

As soon as he said that I came to him. He showed me of the cabinets he opened. It was empty two door cabinet that had spiderwebs and dust in it. But with all the dust there was some space that had a little less dust then the rest of the cabinet. It looked like shape of the boots or something. V went further and slightly pushed the back of the cabinet and it moved a little. I help him push harder and the board that represented the back of the cabinet fell flat in the other side. There was more space in there and on the far corner there was a black, almost invisible button. I hesitate a little but eventually push the button. The cabinet floor the started falling down making us both back off. Soon in  vision came a staircase with a dim light flickering one by one further down. Me and V share glances before observing the staircase. I then tap my earpiece twice and start talking.

J-Hope:"the ground floor, kitchen. We found the secret staircase that lead underground. Me and V are heading inside and we are leaving it open for you to come. J-Hope dismissed"

I was done talking in the earpiece and nod toward the cabinet for V to go first. He went in and I went after him slowly and carefully down the stairs.

Yn POV

It's been pretty long since I woke up. I found myself in some dusty dark room while tied up on the floor. Two not so long chains were connected to the floor and my wrists. The hold on my wrist was pretty tight to be honest. My legs were tied together as well . To say I was scared would be an understatement. I just leaned on the wall waiting for something to happen. I am hungry pretty much. Then someone came in. I straighten my posture and look at the person. I don't even know where the courage came from. The person was a man, a boy to be exact. He looked as if he was around his early twenties. He approached me slowly and then crouch down to my eye level. He smile warmly at me and then look at me from head to toes. I have few bruises here and there and my wrists are some mixture of red and purple with a little blue but in dark shade. It hurts pretty much. He then look me in the eyes and we just stare at each other until the door burst open and few other boys probably around the age of the first one came in. They look at me as the first boy move away. I just look at them all for sometime and for some reason they look really really familiar.

???:"what will you do to her?"

Asked the first boy as he look at the others.

??:"don't know actually. But we will threaten them with her life, that's for sure. For the rest we will ask the boss."

Said the other one with a serious voice. They look at me for some time with the unreadable face expression and then head out. Before they all exit I heard them talk in a whisper but still audible enough.

???:"can I stay with her?"

??:"why would you want to stay with the target?"

???;"please."

??:"*sigh* do as you wish."

And like that the serious scary guy went out while that first boy came back and sit beside me. He lean his back on the wall as well as his head and close his eyes. I just stare at him, wanting to ask him so many questions but still I can't. Then suddenly he open his eyes and turn his head to me.  I slightly flinch at the sudden movement and look down.

???:"you probably have too many questions right?"

He ask while tilting his head a little to look at my face as it hung low. I slowly look up at him and he had a soft smile on his face. That smile was way too familiar and I still couldn't remember it. I slightly nod my head.

???:"ok then, let's start from beginning. My name is Choi Yeonjun and as far as I know you are Kim Yn, right?"

I nod again.

Yeonjun:"you can ask whatever you want ok? I will try and answer the most I can."

He said and straighten his posture while waiting for me to speak. I just look down not knowing how to let him know that I don't or more like can't speak. From the corner of my eye I could see him frown.

Yeonjun:"are you scared of me? Please don't be scared, I won't do anything to you I promise. You know, you really remind me of my close friend's little sister. Tho he is no more and it's been quite few years. After his death we never saw his sister again. She was really pretty and cheerful girl, and you really remind me of her. "

I smile sadly while looking at the floor but still stealing few glances of him time to time.

Yeonjun:"can you speak?"

I shook my head no while lifting my gaze and meeting his eyes. His eyes were nice soft and looked kinda sad. He let out a small 'oh' and break the eye contact.

Yeonjun:"you know, we kidnapped you for revenge toward your step brothers "

He started and I look at him wide eyed.

Yeonjun:"we have a big boss of the company we work under, as mafias. That friend I mentioned earlier, our big boss said that he was killed by your brothers. Did you know your brother are mafias too."

He pause for a second. Tears started their way in my eyes as I listen him. This can't be true right? There is no way.

Yeonjun:"we never actually got proof that your brothers killed him but we believed it cause of all the rage and sadness that took over us when we heard about his death. Year after year, we tried to defeat your brothers in any way possible. Through these all years I got really suspicious about what we are actually doing. After thinking for so long I started doubting anything that we are doing. We follow big boss's command without knowing the reason behind our doings. I always wanted to ask but I was scared. Big boss has something big against your brothers and and the ex Mafia King also known as Mr Kim, your new father. No one knows the whole truth tho. And no one dares to ask."

He stopped for sometime. I was crying , tears streaming down my face as I look at nothing. Silence took over but not for too long. There was a loud bang heard from outside the room. Both me and Yeonjun look at the door and I look at him. Terrified and panicked I didn't know what to do.  Then door open and one of the boys from earlier came in. He was breathing heavily while looking at us.

?:"some .. someone broke in and found our secret tunnel. We assume it's them but not sure yet. Here, take the key and unlock her chains. Take her with you somewhere safe. "

He said trowing the key towards us and sprinting out. Yeonjun didn't waste a second and took the key and unlock the lock on my wrists. It hurts so much. He then pick me up and run out to somewhere

______________________________________

Hey.

Late update, AGAIN. I'm sorry. I hope you liked the chapter tho. It's almost the end, hopefully. Anyways, comment what you 💬 ok and vote pls.
Thank you.