CHAPTER 25

An Pov

They saw the bloody woman pulling the hair of their innocent baby sister while punching her in the stomach. The poor girl was crying, the only thing she could do. Tears streaming down her face while she gripped on the wrist of the woman that held way too tightly on her hair.  The brothers didn't waste time and immediately barge in the room.

Taehyung:"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?"

He yelled on top of his lungs making both females flinch, especially the younger one. She was shaking. Their heart broke into million pieces when she look at them, her puffy red eyes that pleaded for help. In the other side the woman let go of the girl a little harshly and stand straight. She put on the most fake smile she could and look at the boys

Grandma:"oh, my grandsons, welcome back. You are early today?"

Jimin:"don't you dare call us your grandsons, especially when we aren't. And what the fuck do you think you were doing right now huh?"

He said, fuming in anger. The woman just gulp looking at him, eyes burning at how angry, not just him, all the three of them were.

Grandma:"what....what are you talking about?"

There was a dark chuckle from the youngest, but let's say the most scariest of them all brothers.

Jungkook:"and you even dare to play dump and lie to us? You really do have a death wish don't you? Guards, take her to our place! At least she will have company."

He said and two guards came and took her away. They three watched as she was trying to get out of the grip of the two mascular men. Then they heard a whimper and soft sniffing sound. All three turn around only to come to a heartache again. There was their everything, their baby sister, curled up in a ball, head in her knees while crying her heart out.

Jungkook:"baby"

He called her softly making her look up. But when she saw them she just cried more. Jungkook wasted no time and ran to her putting her in his lap while he himself sat on  the cold floor. She flinched at the sudden movement but immediately relaxed at the familiar scent of her Koo oppa. She clutched on his shirt still crying, while he just rock her back and forth while brushing her hair with his fingers. He knew that she always relax and really likes when someone play with her hair. Not so long after she calmed down.

Jimin:"are you ok now, Angel?"

Asked the concerned brother earning a soft nod from the girl.

Jungkook:"ok now, let us go and change to something more comfortable and then we will spend time together ok?"

Jungkook look at her and she just stare at his eyes that showed only love toward her. She lightly nod and stand up along with Jungkook. She had a little fear on her face and that didn't went unnoticed by Taehyung. He sigh.

Taehyung:"you both go and change, I  will stay with her. When you come back I will go."

Both boys just nod and went out of the room. Taehyung look at his sister with loving eyes before gesturing her to come to him, which she of course obeyed.

Taehyung:"come cupcake. Don't be afraid, we will always be there, from now on, one of us will always stay with you. Don't worry. Now tell me, where did she hurt you?"

He asked softly while placing her in his lap. She sniffed and then lift her shirt a bit, showing her bruised up stomach. The boy's eyes went wide seeing the purple, brown circles on her stomach. He slowly rubbed his finger over her stomach making her hiss a little. Looking at where with apologetic eyes he pull her head in his chest and hug her. Just then Jimin and Jungkook came with the first aid kit and took Yn while Taehyung went to change. Their expression was the same as Taehyung's when they saw her. Jungkook comforted her while Jimin treated her bruises. Later that day they four just watched movies till others came.

Just as the second movie end the front door open and there was a yell ' we are home ' recognized as Hoseok's voice. Yn jumped up from Jungkook's embrace and ran toward door. He hugged the first one that came in her sight who was Jin. He smiled hugging her back.

Jin:"hey princess. Did you have a good day?"

He asked as he pulled away from the hug looking at her. She just nod smiling and went to hug the other three. They went to change and came in the living room where they found the maknae brothers chatting while Yn was playing in Taehyung's phone. Yoongi went and sit beside her.

Yoongi;"what are you doing kitty?"

He asked but she didn't really noticed his presence as she was so focused in the game. He smiled at her and peaked on the phone to see what she was playing. He kiss the top of her head and then join in the conversation with his other brothers. Then something came up on Taehyung's mind. He look beside him to see his baby sister focused on her game.

Taehyung:"baby, go upstairs, if you want in my room and play, we have something to discuss about work. When we finish I will come to you ok?"

He said gaining everyone's attention. She paused her game and look at him confused but still nodded heading out if the room while looking at the phone, almost bumping into the wall. They all chuckle and then look at Taehyung.

Namjoon:"what do we have to discuss about work?"

He asked confused a bit.

Taehyung:"not about our company work. More of our other work and our family members."

He said seriously. His face held cold expression. Jimin and Jungkook cought what he meant and went serious while others were a bit confused but still looked at them, ready to listen.

______________________________________

Hey guys.here is another chapter.
This was supposed ti be published two days ago but I couldn't find time for it because my neighbor was getting married so me and my mom helped with preparation and all, and then we had ti attend the wedding and all so I am sorry. Hope you understand.
Anyways, how are you all?
Please vote, and comment what you think.
Thanks