CHAPTER 5

Jungkook POV

As soon as I entered the hospital I yelled for doctor. They took her to some room and on our way there I told her what happened.

Right now I'm sitting Infront of the I guess operation room. I was so deep in my thoughts when my phone rang indicating I got a massage. I looked who it is and it's Namjoon hyung. He asked in which hospital we are. I told him and he just said we are on our way.

I put the phone aside and sat there impatient. I was waiting when I heard my name being called so I turned only to see my brothers. They ran towards me.

Jin:"Jungkook!"

Namjoon:"Where is she? Is she ok?"

He asked, his voice showing how worried he is. That is only telling that they accepted her.

Jungkook:"Doctor took her to that room. It's been 15 minutes by now why are they not coming out. What if something happened to her, I won't forgive myself. I was standing there watching her getting closer to the stairs and what I did, nothing. I'm a bad brother."

I said, tears rolling down trough my cheeks. I won't tolerate losing another sister. There was so much blood flowing from her head.

Hoseok:"Hey hey!! Shhh, it's ok, everything is going to be ok. Don't overthink. It's not your fault at all, it's no one's fault. She didn't see and tripped. Now stop crying, where is my big brave bunny now?"

Hoseok hyung said and hugged me. Then I realized. I broke the hug and said..

Jungkook:"Hey, what did you just call me? A big brave bunny! Well I am big, I am brave but I am not a bunny"

I said looking at him with fake angry look. He smiled at my reaction. I know he did that to distract me from overthinking again and it worked, as always

Then doctor came out. We immediately ran to her.

Jungkook:"Doctor, how is she? Is everything ok? Please tell me nothing happened to her."

Doctor:" First slow down and let me speak."

Jungkook:"I'm sorry."

I said almost whispering. Now I feel embarrassed.

Doctor:"- chuckle- It's ok. Well about,I assume, your sister right? She is fine. She hit her head on something sharp and by your story that would be a stone. It didn't damaged her head too much just a little cut, and she broke her leg. She is sleeping right now. she will be discharged after a check up when she wake up."

Jungkook:"Can we meet he?"

Doctor:"Yes, you can but don't disturb her sleep."

When she said I immediately went to the door and inside the room. I heard Jin hyung thanking the doctor and then they came inside.

I sat beside her looking at her. Her head is bandaged as well as her right leg. I wanted to cry. I didn't even got a chance to meet her properly and spend some time with her and she is already unconscious in hospital. Don't worry Yn from now on I will do my best to be your best brother ever. I will take good care of you. You just wake up. Let me se your brown eyes again.