CHAPTER 17

Taehyung POV

They started talking about her and I was annoyed. Maybe I said I will try give her a chance but still something in me is stopping me from that. While Jisoo noona was talking about her I just stared at her and listen to everything that was said.

Why do I feel happy that she is also crazy about fashion. I mean that means someone is finally going to understand me when I am complaining about their outfits. But never mind it. Then Jisoo noona said about how we can't experience by ourselves what she has same as Jimin. Now I am curious.

Jimin:"And that is?"

Jisoo:"Her -sigh- her voice."

She said with a little shaky voice. Jennie then pat her shoulder.

Jennie :"It's ok unnie, I will take it from here."

Jennie said while turning to us.

Jennie:"So as you all know, Yn can't speak-"

When she said that I look down. Even tho I acted like I didn't care I felt guilty for yelling at her that day.

Jennie:"-but that wasn't from the start. Before the accident she had her voice. And that voice was something that you only could imagine. Her angelic voice which could melt even the heart of the coldest person in the world. Even though she was really young in that time she still had that voice like and adult but soft and kind. It could always make you think of the best moments and best thing in your life. When we got to know that she.......that she went mute we were really broken. Not only because we couldn't hear her voice again but because loosing her voice she wasn't the same person. Usually she was bubbly, smiley, talkative girl who can only by her appearance make your day better. But now it's in some way same but in the other it's different. I can't explain."

She said. That sound like some kind of fantasy. I will need a proof for that but how am I going to get it if she can't speak.

But she could before!

Taehyung:"Noona, is there by any chance some sort of video where she is singing? I want to hear it."

I asked curiously.

Jennie:"I think that maybe there even is one or two videos that I have with myself. Not much people get to these videos easily. There is a place that no one knows about where is it and she is hiding her brother's thing along with her records of singing and actually everything that can remind her of him. They were really like one soul in two bodies."

She said and took out her phone. She scroll over it and after sometime she jumped a little in her place and said.

Jennie:"Here, I found this one."

She said and gave us her phone. I took it and there was a video. I click on it to start and there was a little girl I assume Yn and a boy a bit younger than Jungkook that I assume is her brother. He was sitting beside her and than she started singing.

(Imagine she is sitting in some kind of music studio with a boy around 17 beside her)

(Skip till 3:00 to that singing part)

I was surprised by her voice. This is not possible how amazing this sounds. I look at the others they all have the same surprised expression while looking at the sleeping figure hugging Lisa. I looked at her also. She really is amazing and probably someone you don't want to compete with.

Lisa :"yaah, make your faces to normal ones these are starting to scare me."

She said a bit loud and then Yn moved a bit. She then slowly opened her eyes and looked around. When she saw all of us around her now looking at her she smiled a bit.

Lisa:"baby, did I wake you up?"

Lisa ask and she shake her head side to side.

Jin:"Ynie, are you hungry? Do you want me to make you something?"

Jin hyung then ask and it took her few minutes to think and then nod.

Jin:"ok then, I will go and make you something. Ramen?"

He again ask and she just nod.

Jisoo:"I will come too."

She ran after him.

Jungkook:"Did you have a good sleep baby?"

Jungkook ask Yn and she again just nod. We then started chit chatting and soon Jin hyung and Jisoo noona came also. Jin hyung handed a bowl with ramen to Yn and she smiled a bit. She then all of a sudden stood up and went to Yoongi Hyung and sit on his lap. He smiled at her and let her sit comfortably while he took the bowl in his hand. He took the chopsticks in his other hand and fed her.

Rose:"wow, am I seeing right? Did the famous cold ass Kim Yoongi just smiled and fed someone?"

Lisa:"while that person was on his lap?"

They two asked.

Yoongi:"what? Why, am I not allowed to let my sister sit on my lap and feed her?"

Rose:"no no, it's not like that it's just........ weird?"

Yoongi:"are you perhaps jealous?"

He said and I saw him smirk.

Lisa:"what!? Jealous? Of that little devil? Nahh. We got used to it."

Yoongi:"Yahh! Don't call my baby devil! She is an angel."

He said and Yn hugged him by his waist.

A/n POV

Yoongi fed her and they spend while day together. They convinced blackpink to stay in their house instead of a hotel because they still have to find new house here. The day went all good. Sometimes Yn cried because of remembering her brother and father. The fact that today was her birthday and they couldn't wish her is really making them sad. But still they stayed happy for her.

_____________________________________________

Hello everyone
How was it?
I honestly wasn't in a mood of writing but I wanted to update it so it's not too much interesting.
And I am asking one more time, any ideas of Taehyung softening towards Yn? If yes please comment
Please vote
Thanks