CHAPTER 16

Jin POV

We are now in the living room after breakfast because we don't have University today cause it's weekend. Mom and dad went out, Yn is in her room, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung are playing video games, Namjoon is reading a book, Yoongi is taking a nap, Hoseok is scrolling through his phone and me, I am blankly staring at the wall thinking about yesterday's day. It was all mess. Seeing Yn in that state broke my heart. She seemed to really love her brother so she cried so much. But I am glad that we could, at least, distract her a bit from that.

I was so deep in my thoughts but snapped out because of door bell ringing. We didn't expect anyone today, mom and dad took the key with them then who could it be?

Namjoon:"Hoseok, go open the door."

Hobi:"No, I won't. You go. I am in middle of something important."

Namjoon:"Well I am as well soo....... Jungkookie could you go and open the door please?"

Jungkook:"I can't hyung. I am about to win. And anyway I won't because I always do so I can't."

He said and they started bickering. I sigh

Jin:"All stop right now!!"

Jin:"I will go and open it."

I say and sigh one more time before going to the door. As I open it I was immediately engulfed in a tight hug.

???:"Jinie oppaaa"

It took me while to process what just happened. And when I did I smiled and hugged them back.

Jin:"Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, Rose, girls, when did you came?"

Jennie:" Yesterday night."

She said while pulling back.

Jin:"Come on, come inside."

I said with a wide smiled still a bit surprised by their appearance, in a good way of course.

Jin:"Boys, we got guests!"

I said a bit loud while coming inside the living room with girls behind me.

Jimin:"Hyung, who is......ahhh girls, you came!!!!"

He yell and ran to hug them. Taehyung and Jungkook joined within seconds.

Yoongi:"Who the Hel dared to disturb my precious sleep...oh girls when did you came?"

He said while waking up from his nap. Everyone greeted them and they sat down. We were talking about their trip and our work and all and somehow got to the topic of our family.

Jisoo:"So, how is it going with your new sister?"

She ask and I heard Taehyung sigh in annoyance.

Taehyung:"Do we really need to talk about her now?"

He said clearly annoyed by just mentioning her. I sigh.

Rose:" So means you didn't accept her?"

She asks

Jungkook:"No. In fact everyone did, expect for him of course."

He said pointing at Taehyung.

Jennie:"Is she home? I want to meet her."

She said excitedly.

Jungkook:"She is but...."

He was cut of by a yell. We turned and saw Lisa yelling with wide eyes and looking at somewhere.

Lisa:" JI SEOK AUNTIEE!!!"

She yell and ran toward the hallway. We turned and saw mom hugging Lisa and dad next to her. Soon other girls also joined the hug.