CHAPTER 9

Jimin POV

After I ran after Taehyung we went to his room. We heard many footsteps exiting the house and then closing the main door. I sighed. I looked at Taehyung and he looks angry but at the same time disappointed. He was really very close to our sister, maybe one of the closest. Her death was something that our hearts couldn't take. I admit it was really hard for everyone not just for him or me but he is blinded by fact that he will replace her. I also don't want that either but the chance of having a sister again is also in my mind. My mind is messed up right now. I don't want to give her a chance but at the same time I want that too, to have someone to cuddle with, someone to play with and someone whose smile can make my bad day the most beautiful one. The hardest thing is that just hearing her will remind me of our angel, they have the same age and the same name. I don't know does they look alike cause I never looked closely at her but if they do that won't do anything to make me feel better. Maybe I can give her a chance to prove herself, if she does then I will think about accepting her fully. But right now I have to deal with Taehyung. He is just sitting there looking blankly at the floor. This is gonna be hard.

I got up from the chair that I was sitting at and went to him. I was about to say something but he started first.

Taehyung:" They went for her, didn't they? They accept her, right? How can they just forget our sister like that, just how can they?!! They are blinded with her by some magic I can bet. It's not possible, that can't be possible. How can they just like that go and take care of her huh? They even left not telling us anything. I can't, I just can't believe it."

He said and in frustration grabbed his hair. I just looked at him. We always solved things together but right now I don't think I can do anything. But at least I can try, right?

Jimin:"Look, Taehyung, firstly calm down and then we will talk about it normally ok? I know that you are angry because of that, because of her but at least listen to them and their opinion and reason. You are well aware that it's not just you who lost your sister but we did as well. We all regretted our decisions on that day because of what happened. We all thought that we are cursed and we bring bad luck just because we never got a chance to have a sister. But look now, we got that chance again and they are craving for sister's love, especially Jungkook. And so do I......I also want a sister, I want someone to call me oppa, to play with me and cuddle with me. Don't you want that too. Why are you against her huh? What did she do to you? We don't know her we have no reasons to hate her so much then why do you? And remember this she will never be a replacement for our sister, she would always be the second."

I said and let out a long sigh. I let it out, I told him everything that came on my mind. I know he is stubborn and so am I but still I feel like I can trust her, maybe for now.

Taehyung:"Jimin don't tell me that you......"

Jimin:"No, I didn't accept her, maybe not fully, yet. But I am going to give her a chance to prove herself, to prove that she is worth my trust and that she is not some slut and attention seeker. If she prove that she is someone who is worth to trust to then I will think about accepting her fully. And I am suggesting you to do the same. Just try it. If you don't like her then hate her for the rest of your life but remember, you can't control anyone's opinion and life so let them be, let them do whatever they wanna do and think about what will you do."

I said and left the room. I don't know from where these words came but for sure I know that I meant every word I said. I went to my room. Hours passed they still didn't returned. Now I am starting to be worried. She didn't have any surgery right? I mean it wasn't that big injury, or it was?

8pm I heard front door open. Did they come? Let's go and check. I went downstairs only to see hyungs sitting on a couch in living room and talking. But where are Jungkook and Yn? I went there and cleared my throat. They turned to me.

Jin:"Oh Jimin. Did you have you dinner? And where is Taehyung?"

He asked.

Jimin:"I didn't have my dinner and about Taehyung, in his room probably, I don't know."

Namjoon:"Did something happened? You seem a bit annoyed. Is everything ok with you and Taehyung?"

Jimin:"No, nothing happened and yes, everything is ok with both of us. We just had a little talk when you left, that's all."

I said while sitting on the opposite couch.

Namjoon:"-sigh- he is not gonna accept her right? And what about you? Did you accept her."

He asked and I just looked at them and then at the floor. I don't know how to answer this. I did but at the same time I didn't.

Jimin:"I told him many things and then to think himself what he is gonna do "

Hoseok:"And what are you gonna do?"

Jimin:"I.....I don't know. I want to trust her and spend time with her like a brother would do but something inside me is telling to not do it. And now I don't know. It's complicated. Anyway where is she, and Jungkook? Are they ok?"

Jin:"Yes they are fine don't worry. They fell asleep together. Yn had something like a panic attack or something like that. Only thing I know is that reminded me of his panic attacks after our sister. It wasn't easy for him tho. And she had all the symptoms like he had when he had it. It really looked like him, she did everything exactly the same. But when Jungkook hugged her she somehow calmed and fell asleep. He did after that with her."

Jimin:"Oh. And why did you came back."

Jin:"We came to rest and change. We thought of making something for her to eat but I don't know what she likes. So I think we will ask her when we go back and then go and buy. "

Jimin:"Ok. So go and change and rest a bit. I wanna come with you guys too. And one more thing, Namjoon hyung, can you please go and check on Tae. He is gonna listen to you."

Namjoon:"Ok"

And with that we all went upstairs to our rooms.

_____________________________________________

Hi guys!!
How are you all?
How you liked the chapter?

I have something to say. So I got a new idea for a book and I had to do it so here I am. I made a new book . It's Jimin ff called LOOK-ALIKE. Go and check it out for me. I will try to update both stories as much as I can. Thank you.

And here is the new story.