CHAPTER 11

Namjoon POV

It's almost 10 am. We are all up expect Yn. We let her sleep a bit more because she won't go to school for few weeks and also she must be tired.

I got a call this morning that we have a mission today and we have to leave in an hour or so. The main problem is that we can't leave Yn alone at home. I mean there are maids but still I can't believe anyone right now. Last time we left someone at home only with maids and few guards we lost those precious persons. Now we are discussing what are we gonna do.

Hobi:" Maybe one of us should stay home?"

Jungkook:"I want!"

Namjoon:" No Jungkook, you can't. We need you on this mission. -sigh- Well, I don't know. This mission needs every of us but the only way is that one of us stay."

Jin:"Maybe Taehyung. Didn't you say that your head was hurting this morning?"

Taehyung:"Yeah, I said that but that doesn't mean I want to stay with HER alone in this house."

He said and seemed annoyed.

Yoongi:"Well if he won't then should I? I mean I can hack from here also, I have all the thing here also not only in our van."

Namjoon:"Yeah that will maybe even work. But we will still see about it. Now I think it's time to wake her up. It's almost time for her medicine."

Jungkook:"I am going!!!"

He yelled and I chuckled. He really seem to love her already so much. I am glad for that. Taehyung is worrying me the most. He doesn't seem to melt even a bit. But I know that he will once he spend some more time with her. And I think it's the right time, I will leave him with her at home for whole day, he will spend some time with her and he will melt , if nothing a little bit.

Namjoon:" I have decided. Taehyung is going to stay with her."

Taehyung:" But hyung, I don't wa..."

Namjoon:"I said what I said and that's it understand? I don't want any arguments now we have to get ready and you will stay with her and will be good towards her till we come back ok?"

I asked and he lowered his gaze a bit.

Namjoon:" I said OK?!"

Taehyung:" Yes Hyung."

He said and I said good.

IN THE MEANTIME

Jungkook POV

I went to her room to wake her up. I firstly knocked on the door in any case that she is already awake but then I remembered, she can't answer my knocking nor she can come and open the door. I slowly peeked in only to see her sleeping peacefully while hugging a bunny plushie. She look sooooo cute.

I slowly went to her and shak her a bit and then called her.

Jungkook:" Yn! Yniee come on wake up it's already late."

I called her and she moved a bit and then again slept. I called her and shook her few more times but she didn't reacted a bit. If I didn't know who she is I would think that she is some Yoongi hyung's girl clone or something. It's impossible to wake her up just like him. I then gave up and went downstairs. I entered the kitchen and there were only Hyung line. They looked at me confused.

Jin:" Jungkook, where is Yn? Did she woke up?"

Jungkook:"-sigh- I was trying to wake her up for last ten minutes but she didn't reacted at all. It felt like I was trying to wake up some Yoongi hyung's girl clone or something."