CHAPTER 30

Namjoon Pov

RM:" Suga go to hacking, I need every information I can get from anything related to this situation. J-Hope, prepare our best weapons, from pocket knives to the big guns, make sure they are all on silent. V, I need you to prepare our best cars. Van will be too visible wherever we go, we need fast but silent. J you will come with one of the cars along with us in it, I need you to bring you all necessaries, we don't know know who we are fighting with so prepare any kind of medication. JK I need your best skills, I know you always are on your best but this time we don't know who are they so if they are some other mafia group I need that beast inside you to finally wake up. Lastly, JM you come with me, you'll help me make a plan, you were there on the spot where everything happened means you can know at least something, like you saw something or whatever. You and I will make a perfect plan for this."

I said the second we entered the building of our secret base. As I gave tasks they disappeared from my sight. Me and JM went to my office. As we sit down I started to ask.

RM:" I need you to tell me in details what exactly happened."

JM:I...we were in ice cream shop, she looked like she couldn't decide which flavor to take so I said to the cashier to pack us all the flavors and to double it. She looked really surprised and that made me only laugh. After we got our ice cream we exited the shop. I was holding onto her hand while she happily walked toward the parking lot. Then there was this man that called us from behind and as we turned I stepped forward and let Yn be behind me in case this man doesn't have good intentions. He asked about his lost dog and I was looking at the picture trying to remember anything familiar but I didn't see it. After he left I turned around while saying that we should head to the car before the ice cream melts but when I turn around there was no one. I called and looked around but no one. Then I called you and after that I drove around the corners in case I see any clue of her but there wasn't anything. And the rest you know."

He was looking down and I could see tears in his eyes. I sigh putting my hand on his shoulder.

RM:"don't you dare to blame yourself for what happened ok? It was not your fault. Now, I need you on your best behavior as a mafia. Right now I don't need Jimin nor I need Yn's Jiminie oppa, right now I need JM, one of seven Mafia Kings who fight for good. Understand?"

I said last few lines sternly. He look at me for a few second and then I saw his eyes turning cold. It was like they had a shadow over them while in reality there in nothing. That means he is on his mafia mode. Now I know that he is ready to do anything.

JM:"what do you need me to do, sir?"

He said standing up, asking with a straight posture. I just gave a little smile but quickly cover it with a stern cold face. I stood up in front of him.

RM:"for now we need to go to Suga and see what he got and then we will start making plan. I need your perfect logical thinking to turn on right now."

He just nod and exit the room with me behind him. I went in the corner of a big open room where we hold out  meetings for plan discussing.

RM:"any news?"

Suga:"actually yes. I hacked the CCTV cameras in the street Yn was in and there were some people in black. They hit her in the head and she fainted. Tho they cought her and carried her away. Car logo showed me who they exactly are. "

RM:"and?"

Suga:"TXT"

JM:"damn it"

RM:"again?"

I sigh.

JM:"what is their problem? We never did anything to them as far as I remember and I have perfect memory."

RM:"I don't know but whatever it is we will find out. Of course after getting back what means world to us."

I said. After that me and JM made a plan. Not long after that we explained to everyone. The only thing we are lacking is their current location.

______________________________________
Hey there
It's a bit short right?
Well I apologize, sincerely. The thing is I don't know about this stuff, like,  anything so I am writing what I think might happen in an actual situation like that.
I hope you liked it.
Please vote and if you want comment.
Thank you