Unfortunate Glitches

"if you're looking for Ironhide, he's unconscious in the medbay." Reflect frowns.

"actually I was looking for you." Sideswipe says. Reflect looks shocked. not a lot of bots had talked to him since they found out who he was.

"me?" Reflect ask.

"yes. I was looking for you." Sideswipe mumbles. Reflect stares a moment before nodding.

"yeah, sure, come on in." Reflect says, letting Sideswipe into the room. Sideswipe looks around a moment. despite Reflects protests. Ironhide had taken a lot of the 'shrine' down, but there were still pictures of Will, Ironhide, and even some with Annabelle around the room. "so whats up?" Reflect ask.

"you're really Will then?" Sideswipe ask.

"I was. then I died. now I'm Reflect." Reflect murmurs. Sideswipe frowns.

"so you weren't really a sparkling? you were just acting?" Sideswipe ask.

"not really. I was technically in this body the whole time, but the Primes controlled me. I couldn't do anything. they spoke for me and everything. it was like... I was kinda haunting the body or something. I could see everything but that was it. they controlled everything else. if I tried to talk, they shut off my vocal processor and Ratchet would have to reset it." Reflect mutters. "but I've got control now... and I really wish I didn't." Reflect mumbles.

"why?" Sideswipe ask.

"I didn't want any of this. Ratchet and Wheeljack aren't even talking anymore and everyone stares at me like I'm a Decepticon in disguise. this isn't what I thought was going to happen. the Primes said everything would be okay, but it's been two weeks and you're the first bot besides Optimus, Ironhide, and Ratchet to talk to me." Reflect mutters.

"we're confused." Sideswipe says.

"I know and I'm trying to be patient but I... dunno. they brought me back for Ironhide, but is it really worth it if everyone treats me like the enemy?" Reflect ask. he shakes his head a little. "sorry, didn't mean to dump on you like that.... did you have more questions?" Reflect ask, looking up.

"no thats it. thanks." Sideswipe mutters, leaving the room. Reflect curls up on his side, rubbing his chestplate gently. its numb but the pain is not what he's focusing on. everyone hates him, treats him like a traitor, even Wheeljack... and now he was going to have a sparkling? how would they treat the sparkling? would they treat it the same as him? or accept the sparkling and reject him? would they take the sparkling away from him?

I would never let that happen.

Reflect jumps a little when Ironhides voice flows through him, something he still hadn't gotten used to.

Hide?

yeah. m'sorta awake. don't worry 'bout all that shit Will. the others will accept you eventually and the sparkling will be just fine. I would never let them take the sparkling from us.

I didn't mean to... you weren't supposed to hear that stuff.

then I can pretend I didn't, but you're worrying so bad over this I can hear you over the bond. rest assured, I will not let anyone take the sparkling.

"okay... thanks Ironhide.

don't worry about it Will. everything will be alright.

Reflect nods to himself, patting his chest.

"okay, Ironhides right. everythings okay." Reflect murmrus.

why don't you come on down to the medbay and curl up with me?