Arrival of a surprise

the sparkling had dropped two months ago and Reflect had tried everything he could think of to cause sparking. everything Wheeljack had suggested and then some. he'd tried eating spicy human foods, bouncing on a ball, standing on his head, rough interfacing, jumping up and down (resulting in him purging), jumping jacks (more purging), squats, push ups (though those had failed miserably and he'd ended up in the medbay cramping and in tears after Ironhide managed to scrap him off the floor), sex with his holoform, regular interfacing, sit ups (this had also required a trip to the medbay and Reflect had been in serious trouble with Ratchet), yoga (another trip to the medbay), butterfly stretches (it had taken Ironhide and Optimus to haul him up after that one), climbing the stairs (Ratchet had to put an end to that when Reflect slipped and nearly fell down them because of Crosshairs), and even running. nothing had helped/

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker had even tried to help by startling him into sparking, it had ended with Reflect on his back on the ground in pain and Ironhide beating on the twins.

nothing had helped induce him, no matter how hard he tried, but he wasn't going to stop until he had this sparkling.

he was sitting in the floor in the rec room, attempting his butterfly stretches again, Sam and Bumblebee watching him carefully.

"are you sure you should be trying this again?" Sam ask.

"the last time it took Optimus and Ironhide to get you up and Ironhide had to carry you to the medbay." Bumblebee frowns.

"and you were sobbing in the medbay for, like, an hour." Sam frowns.

"its fine. this is one of the few things Ratchet doesn't get angry at me for trying and if he yells at me again I'm going to scream at him." Reflect frowns.

"thats not going to help. why don't you try the ball again?" Bumblebee ask.

"I cramped my back and purged all over Ironhide last time I tried that." Reflect frowns.

"I remember hearing about that." Sam snorts.

"what the hell are you doing?" Jazz snorts, walking over to them.

"I will have this sparkling as fast as possible and I'm doing whatever it takes. Cybertronian ways and human ways." Reflect huffs, glaring at Jazz. Jazz raises an optic ridge.

"why not just wait for the sparkling?" Jazz ask.

"the sparkling is perfect fine and healthy. the last few weeks are just for reassurance. I don't want to wait that fucking long. I'm tired of carrying." Reflect growls lowly.

"have you tried the ball thing?" Jazz asks.

"yes. I've tried everything I and Wheeljack can think of." Reflect growls.

"yeah. the twins even tried jumping out and scaring him." Sam says.

"oh yeah, I remember. they're still on clean up duty in the N.E.S.T. base." Jazz frowns. "have you tried high grade?" Jazz ask.

"still can't stomach the shit. not since the accident at the poker game." Reflect mumbles, placing a servo on his bump looking ready to purge at the thought. "no thanks." he frowns. Jazz nods.

"right, I under stand that." Jazz nods.

"alright I've been doing this for an hour, I'm done, anyone wanna help me up?" Reflect frowns, looking up at Bumblebee and Jazz.

"let me call for help actually, I don't want to hurt you." Jazz frowns. Reflect nods.

"okay." Refleft nods. its quiet for only a few minutes, before Reflect hears someone approaching.