A chat with Ratchet

"please don't Will. please, I just want to keep you two safe. don't do this." Ironhide soothes gently.

"I'll do it Ironhide. please. I won't stay with out you." Reflect whines. Ironhide sighs softly.

"please, don't argue with me. you're safe in the medbay. you wouldn't be safe outside." Ironhide murmurs.

"I'm not fucking leaving you alone outside!" Reflect growls. Ironhide squeezes him gently.

"Will, don't do this, this is the safest thing for you and the sparkling." Ironhide murmurs.

"if you're not going to stay with me then I'm not staying in the fucking medbay. I'm not leaving my bondmate outside alone." Reflect growls. Ironhdie sighs, nodding and carrying him into the medbay.

"okay. okay." Ironihde mumbles.

"hey, just lay him on a berth, we're moving things around to set you guys up in the human side of the medbay. since Reflect managed to kick the human Government asses into gear, the room will be finished in a about a week, maybe not that long. we're hoping two or three days, if we follow plans the way they've been drawn." Ratchet says. Ironhide nods.

"I'll help where I can." Ironhide nods.

"I'll help." Reflect mumbles, sleepily.

"the only thing you're doing, is getting some rest." Ironhide says firmly, laying his bondmate on a berth gently. Reflect mumbles and curls up.

"don' just leave me. cuddle me." Reflect mumbles.

"let me help them clean a spot for us to stay a few days." Ironhide murmurs softly, rubbing his cheek gently.

"m'kay." Reflect murmurs.

"its not much to move, just need to move a berth from here into the human side." Ratchet says. "Wheeljacks still sore and hasn't felt better enough to help me." Ratchet frowns.

"we can move it together." Ironhide assures. Ratchet nods and together they pick the berth up and move it.

"where's Bumblebee?" Reflect mumbles.

"we managed to find the parts we needed and put him back together, so he's out of here." Ratchet grunts, carrying the berth.

"less talk, more brawn." Ironhide mutters. Reflect snores quietly, curled up on the berth.

they finally get the berth over where they want it and Ironhide glances at his bonded.

"I'm just going to leave him there for now." Ironhide mutters.

"he's fine right there. we'll move him if we need to." Ratchet assures gently.

"I'm going to run and get a cube and go let them know they can start on the room." Ironhide mutters. Ratchet nods.

"be careful. if he wakes up I'll send him your way." Ratchet assures. Ironhide nods and heads out of the medbay.

Reflect stays curled up, sleeping, for only about 30 minutes, before he shifts.

"Hide?" Reflect mutters.

"nope. he ran to help them work on the room." Ratchet says.

"can you help me up?" Reflect ask.

"sure kiddo." Reflect says, helping him up. Reflect winces, rubbing the sparkling bump.

"just a couple more weeks." Reflect mutters.

"is it really that bad?" Ratchet ask.

"huh? oh I meant until I got to shove the sparkling off on Ironhide to carry around for a few days." Reflect snorts. "so tired of carrying all this extra weight." he mutters. Ratchet chuckles softly.