Introduction to Decepticons

Noah nods a little.

"okay, as long as I don't have to." Noah mutters. Reflect chuckles.

"no one will push you into a relationship like that, but if someone tries, let me know, I'll handle that. I haven't had much experience with Mirage honestly. he got here after I died-" Reflect frowns.

"thats weird right? that you can say stuff like that?" Noah asks.

"not really. I've gotten used to it by this point actually." Reflect shrugs a little. Noah nods a little. "alright here we are, hang tight, he's a little brash." Reflect smiles, pushing open the Optimus sized door. "Cade? hey! Yeager! are you in here?" Reflect calls.

"up here!" Cade shouts. Reflect looks up. Cades standing on the platform thats at Optimus' optic level. he'd probably been expecting the taller bot. "Reflect? whats up?" Cade frowns.

"I brought you a new friend." Reflect smiles, holding Noah up some.

"hang on, I'll be right down." Cade huffs. Reflect snorts and crouches down, putting Noah onto the ground.

"don't worry about his attitude, he's an ass, but he's a smart ass." Reflect snorts. Noah nods slightly.

"why'd you bring me here?" Noah asks.

"well, background check says you're a handy man. you fix things. Cade is our resident human inventor." Reflect explains. "I think you need a friend on this base with a similar interest to what you like." Reflect adds.

Cade finally walks over about 10 minutes later.

"Cade Yeager, this is Noah Diaz." Reflect smiles.

"a play date?" Cade grumbles.

"just make him comfortable." Reflect says, turning around and leaving the lab.

he's been away from his sparklings far too long. he can hear their screaming as he gets closer to his and Ironhides room. he pauses opening the door.

Ironhide is sitting on their berth holding Remix, Optimus is sitting at their desk holding Echo. both sparklings are screaming at the top of their voice boxes. Ironhide and Optimus both are attempting to get the sparklings to take a cube.

"who the hell hurt my sparklings?" Reflect glares. he takes Echo first, hoping the sparkling will soothe being away from Optimus, then immediately takes Remix, cuddling them.

"they're okay, just missed you." Ironhide assures gently. he gets up off the berth slowly. if he moves too fast he'll piss his bondmate off. "have a seat and hold them, they'll be alright in a few minutes." Ironhide soothes. Reflect climbs up onto the berth, cuddles the twins gently.

"so Echo and Remix." Optimus says. Reflect nods.

"the Primes refused to tell me anything about him, but reassuring me they're both happy and that Echo is happy. I've seen her abilities, but his? nothing. so Ironhide named her what Annabelle begged for." Reflect chuckles softly. Optimus smiles at them.

"I'm glad for you two. a happy family. two healthy sparklings." Optimus murmurs. "its nice to see you good at something other than just weilding a weapon." Optimus adds, teasingly. Ironhide glares at him.

"keep picking on him and I'll beat your ass." Reflect warns, leaning back against the wall behind him, sleepily.

"don't worry about it, I don't need you to fight my battles, we've had this discussion before. get some rest." Ironhide says. Reflect grumbles, laying back with his sparklings and curling up. they've gone quiet by this time, both chirping quietly. its not until Reflect feels Echo dig her fingers into his armor and tug, that he realizes she's moving.