An accident in the lab

"Jack." Reflect murmurs, hugging him. the inventor holds tighter, pressing the bigger mechs face gently into his shoulder. Reflect squeezes him gently. its obvious the inventor is emotional.

"thought we lost you for a little bit there." Wheeljack murmurs, softly.

"you know me, always gotta be dramatic." Reflect teases. the inventor gives a small smile. "we're alright Wheeljack. we're okay." Reflect assures. Wheeljack doesn't let go, simply holds him tighter. "hey, Jack, I promise, we're alright. you and Ratchet saved us and the twins helped." Reflect murmurs.

"he wants you to let go Jack. you're hurting them." Ironhide mumbles, shifting on the berth. Wheeljack immediately lets go.

"oh, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." Wheeljack says quickly, stepping away from the mech almost as fast as he can. Reflect waves off his worry gently.

"shhh. shhh. we're okay. don't wake the whole medbay." Reflect murmurs, walking back over to his and Ironhides berth. Wheeljack nods a little, helping him up onto the berth with Ironhide. Ironhide shifts, moving over. Reflect lays with him, letting the other mech hold him and the sparkling. the bigger mechs servos rest gently on the bump in his armor, right over the sparkling "anyone else injured too bad?" Reflect ask, snuggling back against Ironhide. his bonded snorts quietly behind him, whatever Ratchet has in Ironhides system has the mech waking up briefly and falling back into stasis almost immediately it seems.

"no actually, yours was the worst injuries." Ratchet says. Reflect huffs.

"lucky me." Reflect mumbles.

"you're a little easier to damage. your body is weaker while carrying." Wheeljack says. Reflect nods.

"yeah I know." Reflect mumbles. Ironhide shifts, pulling him closer.

"you could've died. you both could have." Ironhide growls, holding him.

"don't be so hostile. m'fine. I promise." Reflect assures. "we both are. Barricade came out of no where and helped. he's probably the reason the twins were with me when Starscream attacked." Reflect murmurs.

"Barricade? you saw Barricade?" Ratchet ask. Reflect nods, cuddling back against Ironhide. the bigger mech gently presses a kiss to the back of his helm.

"he helped get me out of the floor so I wouldn't be crushed when the ceiling collapsed. he brought me to the twins even if he didn't mean to." Reflect murmurs. Ironhide grunts, pulling closer, thumb rubbing gently over the spot in his bondeds armor that the sparkling is sitting under. he can feel the plating shift just slightly under his touch.

"I ask him to find you." Ironhide murmurs. "I couldn't get to you, but I knew he could. they sent him after Ravage, but I sent him after you and you see who he chose to go after." Ironhide mutters.

"well he saved me from getting crushed so, I mean, I'm appreciative towards him and I think we're one step closer to having him as an Autobot." Reflect smiles, cuddling back against his bonded. Ironhide grumbles, attempting to get back into recharge.

"okay, you two, get some recharge. Jack and I have a lot of paperwork to do." Ratchet frowns.

"make sure you get me a list of parts and stuff you need. parks and supplies you're running low on so I can order them." Reflect mumbles, shifting on the berth.

"will do." Ratchet assures, heading for his office. Wheeljack follows him.

"why are you squirming?" Ironhide mumbles.

"trying to get comfortable, its not that easy for me anymore." Reflect mumbles. Ironhide rolls his optics.

"sit up." Ironhide says. Reflect looks confused, sitting up. Ironhide moves his arm, that had been under Reflect around his waist, up on the berth. "lay down." Ironhide mumbles. Reflect lays back, still confused. he grins a little when he finds Ironhides arm under his head. his other arm wraps back around his waist, resting over the sparkling gently. he pulls the smaller mech closer. "better?" Ironhide ask. Reflect nods.