Exposed secrets

"what?" Reflect snaps.

"you're carrying?" Bumblebee ask. a horrified look crosses his face. "oh Primus! you're carrying and I slammed right into you! are you okay? I didn't hurt you right? I would never forgive myself if I hurt either of you! it was an accident! I didn't know! I'm so sorry!" Bumblebee asks, nervously.

"we're fine!" Reflect snaps. Bumblebee recoils slightly. "we're fine. sorry. those twins have riled up." Reflect murmurs gently, hugging Bumblebee gently. "they could've killed Sam." Reflect frowns.

"wait, carrying?" Sam ask. Bumblebee steps back watching Reflect carefully.

"a sparkling." Reflect mutters.

"you're... pregnant?" Sam ask.

"carrying." Ratchet corrects. "its different." Ratchet adds.

"gross." Sam says.

"excuse you?" Reflect huffs, servos resting on his hips.

"please don't hurt him." Bumblebee whines.

"I mean, like, you were like an adopted parent to me. its just gross to think about you and Ironhide." Sam shutters.

"your mother was pregnant with you. it should be grosser to think about your actual parents." Reflect mutters. Sam shutters again.

"eww." Sam mumbles. Reflect snorts.

"glad to know you'll live kid." Reflect mutters.

"Reflect saves my life again." Sam chuckles, smiling at him.

"and I'd do it again." Reflect nods, before turning to leave. "everytime." he adds quietly, walking out the doors.

he heads back to his and Ironhides room, after disposing of his empty cube, and smiles. Ironhides still in recharge, so Reflect takes the chance to look around their room again, smiling. he pauses coming across a new picture that hadn't been on the wall a few days ago. he frowns and walks over to it, leaning forward. its a picture of his spark, a smaller little spark branching off it. he smiles a little, turning to look at Ironhides recharging form. he must've had Ratchet send it to him. he'd probably printed it off while on patrol last night. he glances back at the picture.

"what are you thinking about?" Ironhide murmurs, slowly sitting up.

"just the future." Reflect says. "why are you awake?" Reflect ask.

"I don't have patrol tonight. I'm off. if I sleep all day, I'll be up all night." Ironhide murmurs, getting up. he walks over and wraps his arms around him gently, servo coming up to rest right above his spark.

"I may have accidentally told Sam and Bumblebee." Reflect mumbles.

"and?" Ironhide ask.

"Bumblebee freaked out, thinking he'd hurt me. he still slams into me and hugs me as tight as he can." Reflect chuckles.

"and Sam?" Ironhide ask.

"told me that the thought of me and you interfacing was gross because he saw me as some kind of adoptive parent before I died." Reflect snorts.

"should've told him about the time we went on a camping trip." Ironhide smirks. Reflect laughs.

"would've scarred the kid for life." Reflect chuckles, leaning back into his hold.

"what kind of name would you like to give them?" Ironhide murmurs. Reflect turns his head to look at him confused.

"hmm? little early for names right?" Reflect ask.

"I meant, you were human Will. would you rather give them a human name and give it when sparked or a Cybertronian name and wait for abilities?" Ironhide ask.