Don't touch the sparkling

Reflect was miserable. the sparkling had dropped three days ago and the entire base was feeling Reflects rage. he was grumpy, moody, and snippy. he was not having a very good time. the sparkling dropping made his back ache, which gave him a headache, which overall just pissed him off. he was not having a good time and neither was anyone else on the base.

Reflect moans quietly, laying on his and Ironhides berth. the bigger mech glances over at him, watching the mech rub at his distended abdominal plating. he rolls over and groans, curling up.

"you alright baby?" Ironhide ask, walking over.

"do I fucking sound alright?" Reflect snaps, growling, rubbing stomach. Ironhide frowns a little, walking over to the mech.

"shhhhh. its alright. I know you're grumpy. you're in pain, come on, you have an appointment with Ratchet." Ironhide murmurs. he pulls the mech up, but Reflect doesn't make it easy. "come on please. don't make this harder than it has to be Reflect." Ironhide murmurs. "get you a cube and go to Ratchet." Ironhide murmurs, kissing his head gently. Reflect smacks him, grumbling.

"get your fraggin' servos off me. this is all your fault!" Reflect growls, shoving him away.

"yeah I know it is." Ironhide murmurs, sighing. Reflect storms out of their room and into the Rec Room.

"Reflect!" Sam shouts, running over to him. Bumblebee follows after smiling.

"what do you want?" Reflect growls.

"just to check on you. you okay? I haven't been able to get here in a few days. I'm just checking on you and the sparkling, you guys good?" Sam smiles.

"fuck off." Reflect growls, turning away from him. the moment he turns a servo lands on the bump in his plating.

"y'know I never really understood sparklings dropping." Hot Rod smirks. Reflect immediately grabs hold of his wrist, crushing it, before yanking the mech to his face.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? DID I TELL YOU YOU COULD TOUCH ME! DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH MY SPARKLING!? DID YOU HELP CREATE THIS SPARKLING!? NO! YOU DIDN'T!! NOT YOUR SPARKLING, THEN DON'T TOUCH!" Reflect growls, head butting him hard. "you fucking dare touch me again I'll kill you!" Reflect growls, shoving him to the floor.

"hey! hey! hey!" Ironhide shouts, running over quickly. "you okay?" he asks, looking Reflect over.

"fucking fit as a god damn fiddle! this motherfucker grabbed me!" Reflect snaps, glaring at Hot Rod. the bigger mech watches him a moment, looking between Hot Rod and his bonded. Reflect shifts a little, rubbing a servo over the sparkling gently. Ironhide nods.

"I see that, come on, get you a cube and get away from him before he tries to do it again and you end up hurt." Ironhide murmurs. Reflect huffs and grabs a cube before storming out.

"bye Reflect! hope your day gets better!" Sam chuckles, waving after him.

"suck a cable." Reflect grumbles. he storms down towards the medbay.

"watch out Ratchet, he's on his way to you and he's beyond pissed, Hot Rod grabbed him."

"we'll manage just fine, thanks for the warning."

Reflect shoves open the medbay doors, glancing around.

"hey kid." Ratchet smiles, walking out of his office. Reflect shoots him a dirty look.

"what the fuck do you want?" Reflect glares. Ratchet watches him a moment, surprised. he'd been expecting anger, not rage.

"you weren't kidding."