A new ally appears

"how do you-" Noah starts.

"we have direct access to the world wide web and military personal, found your old file. Kris Diaz, better known as Tails on the internet, he's 11." Reflect frowns. Noah goes quiet a few minutes, looking nervous as hell. who knew Kris was right about no names on the airwaves? too made they'd found his old military files.

"so what... what kind of legal trouble am I going to be in for stealing government property?" Noah ask. Reflect scoffs at his question.

"we are not government property, don't let anyone hear you telling them we belong to the government. they might actually squish you. we are not human government property." Reflect warns. "whats going to happen is I am going talk to Optimus. we're going to put you in a sort of protection program. we'll assign you a guardian, the government will protect you and pay you to stay hidden and secret. which means you won't have to steal and sell my friends anymore." Reflect frowns. he sighs and shifts on his tires. "though Mirage, the freaky bastard, he'd probably get off on being sold." Reflect grumbles.

"santo infierno en que me he metido?" Noah mutters.

"a huge mess, thats what." Reflect snorts.

"you understood me?" Noah asks, hesitantly.

"Sí, puedo usar Internet para traducir." Reflect snorts. "which is weird because I couldn't speak spanish before when I was- nevermind." Reflect frowns, pulling up to the base. Noah looks confused. "just stay quiet and keep to yourself. okay?" Reflect says, transforming. Ironhide and Ratchet transform as well. Reflect is careful as he holds onto Noah. "Mirage if you drive off and I have to go after you, you'll spend the rest of your sad little life in the brig. get your ass in there. Optimus wants to see you as well." Reflect growls. Mirage transforms and grins at Reflect. the mech glares at him annoyed. Mirage ducks his head down sheepishly. "behave." Reflect warns.

"go lay down, I'll take him and Mirage. you four go lay down." Ratchet murmurs, taking Noah from Reflects servo. Reflect doesn't argue, suddenly feeling sick.

"Reflect?" Ironhide asks, looking over at him. Reflect jerks, turns quickly heading off as fast as he can. Ironhide quickly heads after him, cuddling both sparklings in one arm.

he quickly finds the mech in their room, curled up in a tight ball on his side.

"hey, Reflect, you alright?" Ironhide ask softly.

"I got dizzy and sick." Reflect mumbles. I purged, thankfully in a can." Reflect mutters.

"you're not ready for so much driving." Ironhide murmurs softly, reaching out and rubbing his cheek gently. Reflect looks up at him.

"give me my sparklings." Reflect murmurs. Ironhide nods and carefully lays the sparklings down with him. Reflect pulls them to his chestplates ands holds them tightly.

"you going to be alright?" Ironhide ask. Reflect nods, shifting on his berth.

lay with us." Reflect mumbles.

"sure." Ironhide smiles, climbing up to lay behind him. he wraps his arms gently around the mechs waist and pulls him closer.

"Ironhide."

"Optimus?"

"I'd like to talk to Reflect, is he awake? I don't want to bother him."

"he's awake, but give him a little bit. that drive got him purging. he's feeling pretty sick."

"alright. let me know when he's ready."

Ironhide gently runs a servo up his side, before kissing the mechs neck.