Adjusting to updates

they arrive back right outside the base. Reflect immediately heads inside, cuddling his sparklings gently. Remix whines quietly.

"I know little one its hot outside, I'm taking you inside. I promise. that garage was hot too, hmm?" Reflect murmurs softly, heading into the base. he almost runs right into Ironhide. "oh, hey." Reflect smiles, sheepishly. Ironhide frowns at him.

"and just where was it you took our sparklings?" Ironhide ask.

"I left you a note." Reflect says.

"I saw that." Ironhide frowns. Reflect watches him a moment.

"are you really mad?" Reflect asks. Ironhide snorts and shakes his head.

"no. I'm not, I'm just teasing. you looked like you just saw a Decepticon when you saw me." Ironhide snorts, reaching for the twins. Reflect huffs at him and lets him take the sparklings.

"you're so mean to me." Reflect mutters.

"not really." Ironhide chuckles. "how'd they do?" Ironhide ask as they head back into the base.

"pretty good, though Remix spit up again." Reflect frowns. Ironhide nods.

"might need to do with him like we did with you. mixing just a bit of medical energon with it. it should help him keep it down." Ironhide says.

"I'll take him down to the medbay and talk with Ratchet about it." Reflect says, reaching for their son. Ironhide passes him back over immediately.

"sounds good. I'm taking her to the rec room." Ironhide says. Reflect nods.

"she probably needs a cube. don't let her get overwhelmed!" Reflect calls. Ironhide nods a little.

"alright." he murmurs.

Reflect heads down to the medbay happily.

"you in the medbay?"

"yeah, whats up?"

"just gotta stop in with Remix, got a few questions I'm hoping you can help with."

"sure thing kid. be careful when you come in, I'm working on Jack again."

"alright."

Reflect hums to himself, walking into the medbay. Wheeljack and Ratchet both look up. the inventors arm is laying on the berth next to him, Ratchet working on reattaching it.

"hey kid-" Wheeljack starts shifting. Reflect shoots him a dirty glare immediately, making the inventor pause.

"I swear to Primus, if you wave your detached arm in my sparklings face the same why you did to me, I will beat you with it." Reflect warns. Wheeljack gives a sheepish chuckle.

"sorry..." he trails.Ratchet chuckles softly to himself.

"whats up kid?" Ratchet ask.

"Remix is turning into another me. he spit up and just about covered Noahs little brother in it." Reflect frowns. Ratchet frowns a little.

"just hang out here for a few minutes. let me get his arm back on and I'll take a look at him." Ratchet assures. Reflect nods and sits down, cuddling Remix. Remix chirps happily, cuddling Reflect. he plays happily with his carriers armor, giggling. other than the sounds of Ratchets tools and Remix's giggling its quiet for a few minutes. Reflect squirming in his nerves.

"is that, normal?" Reflect asks.

"the spitting up?" Ratchet asks.

"yeah." Reflect murmurs. Ratchet immediately nods.