Revenge in action

"so whats he doing in here?" Wheeljack ask, looking over at the mech.

"he doesn't feel safe going into recharge in his and Ironhides room when Ironhide isn't here, especially while Hot Rod is running around." Ratchet frowns. Reflect curls up more on the berth.

"ah, but he won't be running around when we're done with him. you guys get everything mixed up?" Wheeljack ask.

"yup, just waiting on you to finish your end of the deal." Ratchet mutters.

"it'll be finished in a little bit. I won't rush on it and I'm going to be the one to use it, just in case it backfires. I don't want him or the sparkling hurt." Wheeljack frowns.

"good idea." Ratchet murmurs. "how do you intend to test it and make sure it works?" he akss, sitting down to get to work on the mechs servo.

"I was going to test it out on a camera, but I'll have to wait for an opportunity." Wheeljack frowns.

"wait until the twins start fighting. point it at them. if it messes with the cameras, just tell Red it was an accident that it was supposed to affect the twins not his cameras." Ratchet mumbles.

"absolutely not." Wheeljack frowns. "then he'd know it was me." Wheeljack frowns. "maybe we could just ask him...?" Wheeljack ask.

"no thats a stupid thing to do. Red would immediately go to Optimus." Ratchet frowns. "what if, hear me out on this, what if our little mimic, copies Mirages abilities. all Red Alert will see is his cameras randomly blanking out and while he's attempting to fix that, Reflect plants the bomb and gets the hell out of there." Ratchet says, looking at Wheeljack.

"that could work." Wheeljack murmurs. he opens his mouth, but immediately snaps it shut when the medbay doors open. Optimus enter the bay, looking around.

"is Reflect alright?" Optimus frowns.

"he will be if you lower your friggin' voice." Wheeljack warns.

"he doesn't feel safe with Hot Rod running around and Ironhide not being here. so I told him he could sleep in here, that I'd slag any dumb motherfucker who decides to mess with him." Ratchet snaps.

"language." Optimus frowns.

"did you want something?" Ratchet glares.

"ah yes. Wheeljack, you apparently have Cades welding safety gear." Optimus frowns.

"is it important?" Wheeljack winces.

"he's about to finish up the repairs to the hole in the rec room ceiling. the final materials have finally come in. he just needs to weld it together." Optimus frowns.

"I'm a little busy Prime." Wheeljacks frowns. "I'll get it in a few minutes." he assures. Optimus nods.

"of course. I hope you're- Reflect!" Optimus yelps startled. he shifts looking confused as Cades things are suddenly shoved at him. he looks up from the items to see Reflect glaring daggers at him. Ratchet stiffles a chuckle.

"shut your fucking mouth plates before I take all his gear and shove it so far down your throat pipes they come bursting out of your aft. I don't care if you are a Prime, I'll bust your aft Optimus." Reflect murmurs, calmly. Optimus leans away from him. his tone was chillingly calm and the Prime didn't like it.

"apologies." Optimus says. Reflect grunts, curling back up on his previously chosen berth. he throws the blanket back over his head and grumbles to himself. Optimus loos back over at Wheeljack and Ratchet. both are attempting to choke back laughter.

"told you to lower your voice. he's trying to nap." Wheeljack chuckles.

"right. well, thank you." Optimus says, hesitantly. he takes Cades items and leaves. Ratchet stands.