A heart to heart, so to speak

"did you find it?" Ironhide grins. Reflect walks out with the three toys from before plus a new one made to look like him.

"she made another?" Reflect ask.

"yeah when she found out we were having a sparkling." Ironhide snorts Reflect sets all four of them on the berth and chuckles.

"thats cute. she did a good job, glad to see the other three came back from cleaning too." Reflect snorts. Remix whines reaching for one of the toys. Ironhide picks them up one at a time with his free servo, offering them towards the sparkling, until he snatches the Ratchet one.

"we have a winner." Ironhide snorts.

"I told Ratchet he was going to be a favorite." Reflect chuckles.

"she's making a couple more. she promised to make a Bumblebee, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, and I had her husband take her an image of Barricade since Echo seems to like him." Ironhide chuckles.

"thats a lot of work Ironhide." Reflect frowns. Ironhide looks confused.

"not really. Wheeljack built her a machine. she designs the blueprints, inputs the yarn, programs where the colors go, and in 8-10 hours it creates a new one. he made that for her when you purged in Optimus' office all over the one of me." Ironhide says. Reflect looks confused, turning to look at him.

"what?" Reflect ask. Ironhides optics widen a little and he glances away. "you mean thats not the original?" Reflect ask.

"well... no." Ironhide frowns.

"what the fuck?" Reflect huffs.

"your purge ate through the material before it could get cleaned. thats why it took so long to get back. Wheeljack was building a machine in case it happened again." Ironhide says. "you didn't know?" Ironhide ask, sheepishly.

"no! I've been lied to! the equivilant of my entire sparkling hood!" Reflect huffs.

"I.. I will apologise before you get yelled at Ratchet."

"for what?"

...

"Ironhide?"

...

"Ironhide?"

"I didn't know you didn't know." Ironhide frowns.

"you LIED to me!"

"Reflect? kid whats wrong? whats the problem?"

"the 'problem' is, YOU LIED TO ME!"

"I don't understand Reflect."

"thats not the original Ironhide."

"oh Primus, Ironhide couldn't kepe his mouth shut? no, okay, its not the original. your purge ate the other one. okay? I'm sorry I lied to you."

"I'm not talking to you, liar!"

"you can't be that mad." Ironhide chuckles.

"I was lied to." Reflect huffs.

"its a toy Will. it won't hurt you." Ironhide snorts.

"I was lied to." Reflect pouts.

"I get it, you got your feelings hurt, don't pout over it, it was two years ago." Ironhide snorts. Reflect pouts at him.

"lying to a child." Reflect mutters.

"you're not a sparkling anymore, even if you still act like one." Ironhide chuckles.