A creators fury

"if you're going to be angry at someone, why don't you pick on someone you're own size?" Ironhide snorts, smirking at him.

"you stupid motherfucker." Reflect glares, stomping over to Ironhide. the mech smirks at him.

"yeah but I'm your stupid motherfucker." Ironhide smirks. he knows the poor mech is just glitching and can't help his actions, so he's not going to take offense to his words. Ironhide is not prepared for the mech to pull back and punch him as hard as he can in the face. it sends the black mech to the floor in a daze.

"fucking idiot." Reflect snaps, storming back towards their room. Ironhide sits on the floor silently a moment.

"okay, maybe antagonizing him was the wrong thing to do." He mutters, shaking his head. he lets Optimus pull him up when the Prime offers a servo out towards him.

"whats wrong with him?" Bumblebee asks, hesitantly.

"he's glitching, just a little." Ironhide mumbles.

"a little?" Optimus mutters. Ironhide glares at him.

"glitching?" Sam asks, poking out from behind Bumblebee.

"its part of carrying. carrying is technically natural but its also like a virus to the system. attacks your body in ways that we call glitching. don't look at me like that Prime we spent all day reading his stupid medical datapads. anything that had to do with carrying." Ironhide mutters. he looks at Sam. "Reflect compared it to... human female hormonal irregularities while they're pregnant." Ironhide explains. Sam nods a little.

"so he'll be alright?" he ask.

"yes, he'll be fine. he just... can't control it." Ironhide shrugs. he wipes at his face, before following after his bonded.

Ironhide heads into their room and frowns.

"you need to go see Ratchet now. get your fraggin' panel fixed so I can fix your damn attitude." Ironhide glares at him.

"you pissed me off on purpose!" Reflect glares.

"I didn't want you to hurt Bumblebee and cause him to hurt Sam. I'd rather you hurt me not them." Ironhide frowns. "besides I probably deserved to have you punch the fuck out of me. its my fault all this is happening." Ironhide mutters. "now please go see Ratchet." Ironhide murmurs.

"I already did!" Reflect glares. "I went to curl up in his berth because curling up in here makes it worse because my panel was locked and Ratchet fixed it while I was in there because Wheeljack he was working on their room." Reflect glares.

"good then come here and let me love you." Ironhide murmurs, walking over to him. he's hoping that if they get a good round in, the smaller will take a nap and wake up in a better mood. "did you double check you can have access to your interfacing equipment?" Ironhide ask.

"no why the fuck would I double check?" Reflect ask. Ironhide snorts.

"fine I'll check myself." he murmurs, picking Reflect up and laying him on their berth.

he's grateful for his room being soundproofed as he lays silently beside his snoring bonded. Reflects curled against his side, head on his chest. he hopes Reflect will even out just a little here shortly, but he's not sure if it'll happen or not.

Reflects only asleep for a few hours, waking up groggy. he's got a sleepy look on his face. Ironhide looks over at him.

"you alright?" Ironhide ask.

"mmhmm. need a cube." he mutters getting up.

"you seem a little more mellow." Ironhide snorts. Reflect shoots him a tired, but dirty look.